Really odd customers lately

psychicbunny

That’s one of the weird things. They usually don’t have any idea what my gigs are for aside from knowing I’m in the section with psychics. They don’t realize I’m not a psychic. There must be a list of sellers somewhere people are seeing.

One who wanted me to read a picture of his ex, I said do you see any gigs of mine for that? He said he didn’t know.

I’ve had a very slight increase in weird messages, particularly ones from people who want something super cheap. I had one a few days ago who wrote a detailed outline for a project that was a little different but the funny part was the end of the outline. He wrote something like “I’m currently on a reduced budget and will be giving you this order anyway. You will write 800-1000 words for $5, I assume this is acceptable.” I had to give him credit for making it almost sound like he was doing ME a favor.

This time of year I always notice a huge increase in commercials for charities and I get so annoyed when my TV or internet is STUFFED with crap. Pictures of skinny dogs, e-begging for donations for non-profit sites, hungry children ads, yada yada… I saw one on TV today where they showed a bunch of pictures of teeny tiny preemie babies (human) that looked healthy but small. They wanted me to donate to “help” the babies. With WHAT? The babies looked healthier than I probably am!

I figured they were brainstorming about what makes people warm and fuzzy and someone suggested that tiny babies was a smart plan. All it does is desensitize me to real plights. I hate it. I think it has something to do with the holiday season and I wondered if the uptick in e-begging on Fiverr was inspired by all the online charity stuff.

By the way, @allfiverrpsychics, could I get a free reading right quick? I have this picture of a tiny fat baby next to a slightly skinny sloth and I want to know if they REALLY need my money.

I’ve had a very slight increase in weird messages, particularly ones from people who want something super cheap. I had one a few days ago who wrote a detailed outline for a project that was a little different but the funny part was the end of the outline. He wrote something like “I’m currently on a reduced budget and will be giving you this order anyway. You will write 800-1000 words for $5, I assume this is acceptable.” I had to give him credit for making it almost sound like he was doing ME a favor.

This time of year I always notice a huge increase in commercials for charities and I get so annoyed when my TV or internet is STUFFED with crap. Pictures of skinny dogs, e-begging for donations for non-profit sites, hungry children ads, yada yada… I saw one on TV today where they showed a bunch of pictures of teeny tiny preemie babies (human) that looked healthy but small. They wanted me to donate to “help” the babies. With WHAT? The babies looked healthier than I probably am!

I figured they were brainstorming about what makes people warm and fuzzy and someone suggested that tiny babies was a smart plan. All it does is desensitize me to real plights. I hate it. I think it has something to do with the holiday season and I wondered if the uptick in e-begging on Fiverr was inspired by all the online charity stuff.

By the way, @allfiverrpsychics, could I get a free reading right quick? I have this picture of a tiny fat baby next to a slightly skinny sloth and I want to know if they REALLY need my money.

I can’t even watch TV anymore due to those horrible commercials that are so heartbreaking. Then there are the personal commercials for products to help men with various problems, not good when you are sitting there with your grandparents or other relatives.

I can’t even watch TV anymore due to those horrible commercials that are so heartbreaking. Then there are the personal commercials for products to help men with various problems, not good when you are sitting there with your grandparents or other relatives.

Especially when it’s your Dad and he has dementia and asks you questions about the product…

You didn’t answer about the free reading so I assume that is a yes. I’ll send over my long and complicated request at my own earliest convenience.

Especially when it’s your Dad and he has dementia and asks you questions about the product…

You didn’t answer about the free reading so I assume that is a yes. I’ll send over my long and complicated request at my own earliest convenience.

Don’t forget to make up some bs heartbreaking story to get a discount from me!

Don’t forget to make up some bs heartbreaking story to get a discount from me!

Oh, you were included. I’ll just copy/paste most of the story because I understand that is how it’s done. It will be from one of my many other accounts (KIDDING PEOPLE - they would have nabbed me already) so watch for my excessively verbose run-on sentences with stuff planted in parentheses.

Oh, you were included. I’ll just copy/paste most of the story because I understand that is how it’s done. It will be from one of my many other accounts (KIDDING PEOPLE - they would have nabbed me already) so watch for my excessively verbose run-on sentences with stuff planted in parentheses.

Remember to talk about me on outside forums about how terrible I am for refusing to read for you! xo

Try this one on for size…
Blocked a crowned buyer for trying to get my email info outside of Fiverr, and not responding professionally to my replies . Wanted specific demo’s so these are typicaly not done. So I sent my Sound Cloud and YouTube links with set samples… So then he asks for my email through YouTube. I advised the buyer you can’t do this, and politely tell him I’m not interested and good luck finding another seller…(blocked and reported to CS)
So what does the buyer do?
Plasters nasty comments on my YouTube saying I’m dishonest and can’t be trusted, from two separate accounts. I should report him for this as well but I’m going to let Kama dish it out.
Can only imagine what kind of client this would have been.

I’m blocking about 5 a week.

Guest merciavideo

Try this one on for size…

Blocked a crowned buyer for trying to get my email info outside of Fiverr, and not responding professionally to my replies . Wanted specific demo’s so these are typicaly not done. So I sent my Sound Cloud and YouTube links with set samples… So then he asks for my email through YouTube. I advised the buyer you can’t do this, and politely tell him I’m not interested and good luck finding another seller…(blocked and reported to CS)

So what does the buyer do?

Plasters nasty comments on my YouTube saying I’m dishonest and can’t be trusted, from two separate accounts. I should report him for this as well but I’m going to let Kama dish it out.

Can only imagine what kind of client this would have been.

I’m blocking about 5 a week.

So then he asks for my email through YouTube.

Plasters nasty comments on my YouTube

Best to remove any contact info from your YouTube account and disallow comments, or make a duplicate YT channel specifically for traffic from Fiverr which you keep anonymous.

Fiverr has previously disciplined sellers for using YT but having contact info etc. available. 🙂

So then he asks for my email through YouTube.

Plasters nasty comments on my YouTube

Best to remove any contact info from your YouTube account and disallow comments, or make a duplicate YT channel specifically for traffic from Fiverr which you keep anonymous.

Fiverr has previously disciplined sellers for using YT but having contact info etc. available. 🙂

Thanks for the advice,

But I’m not going stop using YouTube links they allow. Narcissistic stalkers will find you anywhere and in your nightmares :hugs:

Guest merciavideo

Thanks for the advice,

But I’m not going stop using YouTube links they allow. Narcissistic stalkers will find you anywhere and in your nightmares :hugs:

But I’m not going stop using YouTube links they allow.

Not suggesting you do, just make it a bit safer for your own sake. 🌞

Archived