New Seller on Fiverr NO order Bad review what can i do now please Help me?

muneebanaseer44

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most effective way to market and promote your gigs is to connect with the your target customers who need your services. Study those customers, determine what they need, and then reach out to them and convince them to hire you.

There are no magic answers that instantly bring sales. It will take time, it will take effort, and it will take creativity. If you’re not willing to pursue these three things, then it might be time to reconsider why you are here. Being a freelancer is not easy, it is not a get-rich-quick endeavor, and you’re not going to be successful without lots of long, hard, determined work.

You have a lot of work to do. Good luck as you work hard to earn your sales!

👉 Recommend drive traffic with Facebook advertising! It’s very powerful instrument for fiverr profile or gigs promotion! ✌️

Also recommend pay attention to the following points:

1. Expandable! It is necessary to do to attract new friends in your social profile on three most important social networks for fiverr, like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Change your social covers every month, be fresh!
  2. Do not forget the hash tags! The most effective position from a marketing point of view, remain unnoticed, if not to use hash tags. It is necessary to enable potential customers to find you.
  3. Create the appearance of a permanent presence! Communicate with customers on a daily basis. With the participants need to be polite and friendly, even if you criticize.

• 1 month later...
Guest merciavideo

Experiencing the same issue but all I do now is find new ways to improve my gigs, reach out to old clients and share to social media.

Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint. 🙂

reach out to old clients

Please don’t do that - it’s likely to get you banned. 😉

Guest merciavideo

Really! I do reach out to my repeat buyers ones in a while on Fiverr (not outside Fiverr), as long as you don’t spam them.

Noted though, thanks

as long as you don’t spam them.

Please be careful - any message which isn’t related to a current order can be counted as spam, and any former buyer could legitimately report you for it.

All your gigs seem to be in the “flyers and brochures” subcategory. Creating a new gig in a different subcategory/category may give additional buyer requests. Though until your reach a higher level that may mean pausing/or deleting one gig. But a gig for flyers that was for different types of flyers could cover the same thing as multiple flyer gigs.

What have you tried so far?

• If you’re sending offers to buyers requests then give us an example
  • If you’re doing promotions in social media, then give us some details. Where & how?
  • If you’ve upgraded your gigs then how and when?

We can give you some generic links & “promote in social media” advice or if you put some effort into your question we can give you some personalized advice.

muneebanaseer44
Follow this tips to increase your sale on Fiverr.
I suggest that you give your product to an influencer and ask them to leave your product a review. But many sellers don’t realize that finding an influencer to work with your brand isn’t as straightforward as it seems. Many of them have a large following number of social media and loyal audiences on their websites. This will definitely help you with your first sales.
Create a social media account to promote your product. Social media is a good way to attract new customers. You shouldn’t rely on Fiverr only. There are many social media platforms that you can use to market your product.
After getting your first customer, ask them to leave your product a review. That’s the first step to a successful business. You should be getting more positive reviews. If you are getting a lot of negative reviews, you should check your product or your services. Look at the reviews section and read what your customer has to say about your product and service.

I hope this will help you getting improving your sale on Fiverr.

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help.

How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below.

Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread.

This episode was edited by dansha

Jingle by customdrumloops

Transcript for this episode is available here.

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help. How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below. Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread. This episode was edited by dansha Jingle by customdrumloops Transcript for this episode is available here.

Thanks @vickiespencer I didn’t realise there was a podcast!

Try this trick. Increase country language on your gig. click on all the language. BOOM!!! you will see alot of offer. Thanks

Are you saying that the OP should misrepresent how many languages she can communicate in? Generally speaking, you want to only list languages that you actually know.

Archived