New Seller on Fiverr NO order Bad review what can i do now please Help me?

muneebanaseer44

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 9:57 AM, humanissocial said:

“Your activists”? What does that mean? I think you meant to use a different word.

That’d be an interesting way of increasing the OP’s sales. Organise a picket line outside Fiverr’s headquarters. Everyone chants, “more orders for muneebanaseer44!”

On 8/18/2019 at 10:20 AM, maitasun said:

Are you going to pay @muneebanaseer44’s doctors bills when she gets sick from not sleeping?

Plus all of the income a person loses out on when they’re too sick to work! 🦎

Are you going to pay @muneebanaseer44’s doctors bills when she gets sick from not sleeping? :roll_eyes:

Nice detail !!! Two heads think better than one! 😉

“Your activists”? What does that mean? I think you meant to use a different word.

That’d be an interesting way of increasing the OP’s sales. Organise a picket line outside Fiverr’s headquarters. Everyone chants, “more orders for muneebanaseer44!”

Haha! That sounds like a movie, specifically a dream sequence in a movie. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

This thread was made for sellers like you.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived