The best response to a blind review?

md0000

So far I’ve not come up with something to say to review each seller. It’s going to not be appropriate to the review the buyer left no matter what. There has to be something…

Maybe a quote of the day?

or just A + ?

I really feel uncomfortable about leaving a direct comment on the buyer.

Maybe a quote of the day?

Love this idea… by the way, today’s quote from BrainyQuote.com

A person’s a person, no matter how small.

Dr. Seuss

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know seriously… I am infuriated about spending any length of time, trying to figure out HOW I should respond to something I can’t see… which is my current predicament… Absolutely outrageous!

Well I took the plunge and simply wrote
“Thanks for the order. All the best with your music…”

His review was all 5 stars “Great service.”

Now I feel like an ungrateful loser. Sooo not my style.

You know seriously… I am infuriated about spending any length of time, trying to figure out HOW I should respond to something I can’t see… which is my current predicament… Absolutely outrageous!

Well once you are past that we still need to figure this out. I intend to come up with some way to make this work so I can see reviews quickly.

It’s a challenge but not one I intend to give up on.

Well once you are past that we still need to figure this out. I intend to come up with some way to make this work so I can see reviews quickly.

It’s a challenge but not one I intend to give up on.

Yeah… there’s NO way I can wait ten days… lol… that won’t work! I won’t sleep lol 😬

That wasnt a bad reply you gave though - neutral lol

Do not mention the review system to buyers at all!!!

My account has been deactivated for “feedback manipulation”. When I asked the support team why, I received instructions for retrieving my money after 90 days and confirmation that I will never have an account on Fiverr again.

Whaaaaatttt this is insane!! 😰

My account has been deactivated for “feedback manipulation”. When I asked the support team why, I received instructions for retrieving my money after 90 days and confirmation that I will never have an account on Fiverr again.

That sucks! When you said “review” in the message you prepared - didn’t you get a little warning pop up?

I have been horrible. I have not been leaving response to my reviews for a pretty long time. Most of them are repeat customers and they are gracious enough to continue to leave reviews every order.

I wonder when I will get penalized for not leaving a response or if I don’t respond in 24 hours?

I have been horrible. I have not been leaving response to my reviews for a pretty long time. Most of them are repeat customers and they are gracious enough to continue to leave reviews every order.

I wonder when I will get penalized for not leaving a response or if I don’t respond in 24 hours?

From what i understand you aren’t forced to ever leave a review, but if you dont do it after 10 days you will no longer have the option.

I don’t leave reviews for buyers either Landon but I have decided to do that now. I’m just going to say how much I enjoyed working with them or something similar. I never have awful buyers so it’s not going to be too hard to say something nice.

I think the issue with saying “thank you” is that you’ll look weird if they’ve just slated your work as being the worst effort they’re ever seen and that they regret ordering from you.

🙂 well if I cannot see the review the buyer leaves, I thought it’s better to leave thank you… so no hard feelings…

I have had very difficult buyers but somehow I have only got a handful of bad reviews…

I’m very sorry to read this.

If I understood right, you wrote in your delivery message or inbox, thus before the buyer left a review not as a response to a review of a buyer, at least else, “feedback manipulation” would make no sense whatsoever (to be clear, I still don’t think that what you said you wrote was feedback manipulation even if written before the buyer left a review but I’m no CS staff, obviously), but I still can’t quite comprehend how that was reason enough for an immediate ban instead of a warning.

Thank you so much for posting your experience in case it will help others and best of luck!

No, they only become visible after the 10 days

So if we have 1 more day before SLD, but we let a potentially negative buyer review appear after 10 days, will it or will it not affect our reviews percentage? :thinking: Because if it will affect our reviews %, that makes me think about a trick to find out what rating we’ve been given 😁

Oh, well, at least if I get a tip I know the review will be positive and will know how to reply 😃

So if we have 1 more day before SLD, but we let a potentially negative buyer review appear after 10 days, will it or will it not affect our reviews percentage? :thinking: Because if it will affect our reviews %, that makes me think about a trick to find out what rating we’ve been given 😁

Oh, well, at least if I get a tip I know the review will be positive and will know how to reply 😃

Oh, well, at least if I get a tip I know the review will be positive and will know how to reply 😃 Oh, wait, I once had a tip & a negative review that was posted by mistake

I’ve had that happen too.

But, I’m just going to adapt. I have a feeling this is the new normal on Fiverr.

Oh, well, at least if I get a tip I know the review will be positive and will know how to reply 😃 Oh, wait, I once had a tip & a negative review that was posted by mistake

I’ve had that happen too.

But, I’m just going to adapt. I have a feeling this is the new normal on Fiverr.

Adapt is the name of the game on fiverr. :swimming_woman:

Archived