Feedback Modification has been removed

psychicbunny

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just leave a response to a bad review under the next review 🙂

Then the buyer who left 5-stars is going to think “what the heck is this” and think I’m crazy lol

You can say something to let people know that this buyer was great but that last buyer was crazy. And put a imgur url to direct people to with an explanation there. I’m sure this will be happening now.

You can say something to let people know that this buyer was great but that last buyer was crazy. And put a imgur url to direct people to with an explanation there. I’m sure this will be happening now.

A link within my feedback? Oh geez! Is this what Fiverr has come to now lol

It’s a disservice to potential buyers to not give explanations when there is a bad review left for a seller. It is removal of needed information, just as it is a removal of information to not show the lifetime number of reviews a gig has without making people hover their mouse over each gig.

Why block people from having positive, needed information about a gig and a seller?

It seems like it is meant to discourage sales.

I have no interest in leaving a “blind review” for any buyer. The only time I’ve ever left a review for a buyer was to explain the bad reviews.

just as it is a removal of information to not show the lifetime number of reviews a gig has without making people hover their mouse over each gig.

Actually, I was just looking through the listings about an hour ago… i’m not seeing the hover-over stats anymore, and all gigs appear to have their lifetime stats listed as before. It might just be me seeing this (i.e., Fiverr’s live testing with only select users), but, it seems as though they walked this one back.

Perhaps there are others that can confirm this as well?

just as it is a removal of information to not show the lifetime number of reviews a gig has without making people hover their mouse over each gig.

Actually, I was just looking through the listings about an hour ago… i’m not seeing the hover-over stats anymore, and all gigs appear to have their lifetime stats listed as before. It might just be me seeing this (i.e., Fiverr’s live testing with only select users), but, it seems as though they walked this one back.

I’m seeing the same thing. Hopefully it stays that way.

It doesn’t make sense to why they removed this feature.

Actually, it might make sense. It was suggested a few days ago that this might be a step toward making it possible for buyer reviews to be publicly attached to buyer accounts (i.e., so that we can see all of the reviews buyers have gotten in the past… to get a better idea of how well reviewed they are as buyers). A blind review system (with no option to change reviews) would certainly be a step in that direction, since the reviews a seller would leave for a buyer, would/could be visible and reflective of buyers, just as reviews are currently reflective of sellers. And the value what is said in those reviews becomes even more important.

Now, this isn’t to say that I am thrilled to (soon) no longer have the ability to RESPOND to buyer reviews, but, allowing us to see how buyers were rated in the past, and block the bad buyers would certainly be a feature many sellers have asked for.

So, in that sense, it makes perfect sense to have the current feature removed/changed.

since the reviews a seller would leave for a buyer, would/could be visible and reflective of buyers, just as reviews are currently reflective of sellers. And the value what is said in those reviews becomes even more important.

I have experience of this many times. Some buyers were pretty busy and do the things so fast.

So there can be a mistake.

YAY!! I see the same! :ok_hand:t4:That is huge to me! I felt it was one of the most unfair updates - at least as far as veteran sellers go- so I am glad i’s gone!

Archived