60 offers sent but no order!

garaphicx98

yeah you are right!

i have edited my gigs (discription,tags etc but not the title) and i got two order on the same gig!

thanks for your precious advice.

I’m very happy to hear that. Right now your gig is young so you can afford to experiment. Delete things, add things, just try to put yourself in the shoes of the buyer.

For example, why did you write:

" Welcome to fiverr’s the largest Logo Designing Service!"

That claim doesn’t seem credible to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m very happy to hear that. Right now your gig is young so you can afford to experiment. Delete things, add things, just try to put yourself in the shoes of the buyer.

For example, why did you write:

" Welcome to fiverr’s the largest Logo Designing Service!"

That claim doesn’t seem credible to me.

yeah i think you are right!

i am removing this line!

If you want to convert the BR offers you send to actual orders, writing a really nice/impressive BR offer helps. This forum thread ⬇️ will help you out with that:

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Thanks for the suggession

I am new here. is it true that you sent 60 offers and no order?

Yeah, quite a few forum members claim to have not gotten a single order despite having posted more than 500 BR offers. I wonder the same ⬇️ too.

What are you sending?

Yeah, quite a few forum members claim to have not gotten a single order despite having posted more than 500 BR offers. I wonder the same ⬇️ too.

What are you sending?

He must be sending the offers obviously

Suggest tailor your message, repeat the problem and state why you are the best fit for this job - treat each buyer request like a job interview. Many sellers would simply send the same or not much different message to each and every buyer request - and that usually is not a good approach. Last but not least, keep trying and do not settle and success will come to you! 😀

• 3 months later...

you will got orders after sometime!

cuz i have completed upto 15 order till now and i am happy now!

the sugesstions of the friends here help me by trying to motivate me and give best solutions!

so keep trying and stay successfull!

you will got orders after sometime!

cuz i have completed upto 15 order till now and i am happy now!

the sugesstions of the friends here help me by trying to motivate me and give best solutions!

so keep trying and stay successfull!

Hello,

I’ve sent 60 requests this month.

I’ve made 22 orders.

You need to change your gig images, descriptions, titles and offer a seriously good service.

Archived