60 offers sent but no order!

garaphicx98

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest codemanbd06

So sad news but don’t be disappointed . I think your written content of buyer request is not up to date. And you do not do any copy paste. Keep trying and success will come.

yeah!

very painfull…i open my account every time and hoping for pink dot on messages option,but every time it made me sad…

but i will not give up…i will keep struggling and hope for the best…

I feel your pain. I am having the same issue and trying hard just to break through and get a first sale after several months. Your attitude is great. I believe you will find success soon.

All your gigs are about logos, there are 87,028 results for “logo” when I search on Fiverr. That’s probably why your gig isn’t being found and your offers aren’t being accepted.

Maybe you should create other gigs. Also, be careful of redundant gig titles:

" I Will Design 2 Minimalist Logo Design"

Wrong!

“I will design 2 minimalist logos in 1 day”

I’d recommend 3 to 7 days, but that’s up to you. A person offering “unlimited revision” needs time to make them. If you offer 3 to 7 days and deliver in 1 day, you’ll have plenty of time. Otherwise, you’re gonna find yourself “late” all the time, which can hurt you big time.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel your pain. I am having the same issue and trying hard just to break through and get a first sale after several months. Your attitude is great. I believe you will find success soon.

thanks for your best wishes!

yeah i got two orders and i have completed them with full stars review

you are the new seller. Therefore, we need to work hard

I am also a new seller

I also tried and achieved the first results

I am very happy and continue to strive to serve my clients well

yeah! thanks for best wishes i have done with two clients and got 5 star review from both!

All your gigs are about logos, there are 87,028 results for “logo” when I search on Fiverr. That’s probably why your gig isn’t being found and your offers aren’t being accepted.

Maybe you should create other gigs. Also, be careful of redundant gig titles:

" I Will Design 2 Minimalist Logo Design"

Wrong!

“I will design 2 minimalist logos in 1 day”

I’d recommend 3 to 7 days, but that’s up to you. A person offering “unlimited revision” needs time to make them. If you offer 3 to 7 days and deliver in 1 day, you’ll have plenty of time. Otherwise, you’re gonna find yourself “late” all the time, which can hurt you big time.

yeah you are right!

i have edited my gigs (discription,tags etc but not the title) and i got two order on the same gig!

thanks for your precious advice.

Archived