60 offers sent but no order!

garaphicx98

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry!

i did’nt get what you wanna say.please will you repeat!

if you dont mind

If you want to convert the BR offers you send to actual orders, writing a really nice/impressive BR offer helps. This forum thread ⬇️ will help you out with that:

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

If you want to convert the BR offers you send to actual orders, writing a really nice/impressive BR offer helps. This forum thread ⬇️ will help you out with that:

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Nice tips for the sellers having no order.

Thanks.

ooohh…130!

yes i will not give up working…

Hi,when I started on fiverr last year in march .I had send out near about 300 BR without gotten a single order through it.but I have just completed my 300rd orders on fiverr.so thing is that be patient try u best.time will come when gets lots of order.BTW if u have skills.

Hi,when I started on fiverr last year in march .I had send out near about 300 BR without gotten a single order through it.but I have just completed my 300rd orders on fiverr.so thing is that be patient try u best.time will come when gets lots of order.BTW if u have skills.

OMG!

300 is not small number when we are discussing about sending offers to buyer…

BTW i appriciate your patientce.and got lesson from you…thanks

This means your words /service fees/ service delivery time are not enough to draw the client inside.

Please improve.
I got some tips for you.

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

This means your words /service fees/ service delivery time are not enough to draw the client inside.

Please improve.

I got some tips for you.

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

i am trying my best to make the offer concise and to the point.

hope i will get orders soon!

Please improve.

I got some tips for you.

you are Right a[arafatj

Archived