31st July! How was the JULY SELLING?

abid_rh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July was my best month this year - just goes to show, things are different for everyone and always go up and down - June was my worst ever month on fiverr in over 3 years.

“things are different for everyone and always go up and down” Thanks for those words. Waiting for a bright August.

I can’t really say if July was my best month or not 😕 considering July was my first month on Fiverr… 😁 Well, I guess, you could say it was my best month ‘so far’… But, boy am I excited! 😊

I joined this wonderful freelancing platform on the 30th of June. And, in my first month of earning (which was July), I was able to make close to a 4 figure income. 💰

I am eagerly looking forward to expanding/diversifying my gigs and to be of service to more clients in the future! :star_struck:

Unfortunately though, I will not be able to make it to lvl 1 during August’s St. Levels cuz I have to wait out the mandatory 60 day period 😦 But, I can’t WAIT! :sunny::pineapple:😊

The half of the month - EPIC. The other half - TOTAL DISASTER.

But I’ll deal with that 🙂

Hope you guys had a productive month!

Unfortunately, NO. Only 7 orders within 1st 10 days and then there was only darkness. haha

Awesome! I took my time to read through. It was all great experience so far.

It was cool but not the best, though I’ve make more than that in the past. I was able to earn $2000+. So still aiming for the best this month.

My major challenge is that my write a complete business plan gig disappear from the search engine till now and all effort to hasten is reappearance is been abortive. But I believe it will come up soon.

Archived