I want $10k + dollar per month

Guest master_moana

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest master_moana

Thank you. It took me 2 years to get that far, it doesn’t come easy…

Best of luck.

thank you very much for supporting me 😘

Guest master_moana

I did $960 in one month but i told other that i did $1k.

True story

I am searching for Shia LaBeouf Yes you can gif

😂 awesome work

Guest master_moana

Yeh… it is possible. You can build a team & can give better service…

thank you for supporting me, wish you all the best too 😘

I want $10k + dollar per month, how can I achieve this goal in fiver? Expert please help

I want $10k + dollar per month

You’re a WordPress developer. Well, $10K per month is doable.

You’re offering landing pages for $20. With Fiverr’s commission you need to make $12K so if all customers order your premium gig you’ll have to get 600 orders.

So, the real question is how can you get 600 orders per month? 😉

What makes your gig stand out from the competition?

This is something you should be able to tell us. If you can’t then you won’t make it.

Anything is possible.

Indeed. I’ve won $10K – a few times actually. Some people would say I’m lucky.

Of course, I was playing Monopoly, but that’s beside the point.

Hey, Jon! 😎

Well since you’re rollin’ in monopoly dough. Can you buy me the Boardwalk property? Oh and if that’s too much I’d settle for Park Place. 😛

Boardwalk.jpg.f65c79ecb58d8ba31c244ad2d5af82a6.jpg

It’s easy to answer.
Have you anything to offer that is worth that amount, then the answer is ‘Yes’, otherwise it’s ‘No’.
I personally know people who make $20k and even $100k a month. What they have in common is the fact that they have something to offer what is worth that amount.

Hey, Jon! 😎

Well since you’re rollin’ in monopoly dough. Can you buy me the Boardwalk property? Oh and if that’s too much I’d settle for Park Place. 😛

Boardwalk

Done. These luxury properties are all yours. I’ll put them into the mail immediately. 😉

Done. These luxury properties are all yours. I’ll put them into the mail immediately. 😉

Aw, you’re too sweet & kind. 😍

extra tape please, like handle with care. :rofl:

I try. 🙂

Oh, of course. I don’t want to shake the dirt on the property too much, or knock over any of the tall trees already growing on the Park Place property. Less jostling means a lower risk of the properties developing seismic problems. 🤨

you have to ability to earn 10K per month . but you cant get it alone . you must need to have a team

you have to ability to earn 10K per month . but you cant get it alone . you must need to have a team

Not true. Anyone can earn 10K per month, as long as they are dedicated, persistent, and deliver a service that is consistently in demand. You do not need a “selling team” in order to be successful here on Fiverr.

Not true. Anyone can earn 10K per month, as long as they are dedicated, persistent, and deliver a service that is consistently in demand. You do not need a “selling team” in order to be successful here on Fiverr.

acting like a Harvard professor on fiverr

but if he want to earn alone 10K he must need t be a premium seller or top rate . though he is new so it tuf for him

but if he want to earn alone 10K he must need t be a premium seller or top rate . though he is new so it tuf for him

but if he want to earn alone 10K he must need t be a premium seller or top rate .

Generally, yes, a seller making $10K a month is most likely one of Fiverr’s top sellers.

but if he want to earn alone 10K he must need t be a premium seller or top rate .

Generally, yes, a seller making $10K a month is most likely one of Fiverr’s top sellers.

but he is new … thats why his way is too far . thats why i was said that . because i am also a seller .i know that

but he is new … thats why his way is too far . thats why i was said that . because i am also a seller .i know that

99.999999% of new sellers are not likely to make anywhere near $10K a month. You would be wise to select a far less lofty goal to start with, and, the longer that you are a successful and profitable Fiverr seller, the more likely it could be that you might start making $10K per year.

As a new seller, dream big, but also be sure to dream reasonably as well.

Archived