I want $10k + dollar per month

master_moana

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

acting like a Harvard professor on fiverr

Thank you. I am, indeed, a heavily educated individual. I didn’t go to Harvard, but I’ll accept your compliment nonetheless. 🙂

65841_1.png jonbaas:

Thank you. I am, indeed, a heavily educated individual. I didn’t go to Harvard, but I’ll accept your compliment nonetheless. 🙂

Excuse me but this exchange was too funny not to laugh. 😂

Does The School of Hard Knocks count? I see many peeps on FB claiming this prestigious school.

120055_1.png mdkawsaralam123:

Excuse me but this exchange was too funny not to laugh. 😂

Does The School of Hard Knocks count? I see many peeps on FB claiming this prestigious school.

Sometimes I actually wonder if the name of that “school” has been inadvertently misspelled. It seems more like, for some, it should be The School of Head Knocks. That might more easily explain the odd and unrealistic mek sell mindset we often see around here.

99.999999% of new sellers are not likely to make anywhere near $10K a month. You would be wise to select a far less lofty goal to start with, and, the longer that you are a successful and profitable Fiverr seller, the more likely it could be that you might start making $10K per year.

As a new seller, dream big, but also be sure to dream reasonably as well.

remember one thing, nothing is impossible for a human being and I’m a human being, this is my dream and I’ll make it true one day 😤

remember one thing, nothing is impossible for a human being and I’m a human being, this is my dream and I’ll make it true one day 😤

remember one thing, nothing is impossible for a human being and I’m a human being,

That’s not actually true, but I admire your belief in your goals, however possible or impossible they may be.

this is my dream and I’ll make it true one day

Very well. Good luck. Just don’t get so caught up in the emotions of that “dream” that you overlook the practicality and the hard work necessary to achieve it. Dreams and goals do not become a reality by chance. Hard work and sacrifice are the only ways to achieve those goals.

99.999999% of new sellers are not likely to make anywhere near $10K a month. You would be wise to select a far less lofty goal to start with, and, the longer that you are a successful and profitable Fiverr seller, the more likely it could be that you might start making $10K per year.

As a new seller, dream big, but also be sure to dream reasonably as well.

this comment is ok… i like your idea… 10k per year. but this also very far way from me .hahah…anyway . thank you

It will be year of work before you get into the elice club of Fiverr sellers. I do not have stats, but it seems like it’s about 0.01% of sellers who earn that much.
I think with 500 dollars a month you would already be in the top 10%
Any ideas guys? Anyone has stats?

It will be year of work before you get into the elice club of Fiverr sellers. I do not have stats, but it seems like it’s about 0.01% of sellers who earn that much.

Any ideas guys? Anyone has stats?

It would be great if Fiverr disclosed that information. I follow Fiverr on Facebook and they do celebrate individual sellers that are making a lot of money. We’re not allowed to post links here, but there is a whiteboard video creator who charges $350 to $750 with 14-day delivery and he has 21 Orders in Queue as of right now. That’s $7,350 in 14-days assuming every package he sells is for $350. He has 1,008 Reviews with no negative reviews.

I think he’s definitely in the 0.01%. However, I don’t think $500 a month is the top 10%, but without Fiverr releasing the data, who knows?

10k is easy if your can post a gig which is a unique logo design and it should be pretty eye catching, then start from first order, thousands will come with the time.

That’s not how things work.

And judging by your profile/gigs, you know that it’s not that simple.

Archived