Giving a Chance to New Sellers!

gina_riley2

Wow, I am really impress with this write-up. I once used this new seller https://www.fiverr.com/resume_john for my resume revamp and it came out perfect. I really wish FIVERR can give them a little push.

He already has 29 reviews, so I say he’s on his way already.

I didn’t see your review under his profile. If you liked a seller’s services, leaving them a review is a good way to help them out!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He already has 29 reviews, so I say he’s on his way already.

I didn’t see your review under his profile. If you liked a seller’s services, leaving them a review is a good way to help them out!

I actually picked him for a friend because his charges was in line with my friends’ budget. Though cheap compared to some others but he did an amazing work and my friend did leave a review.

Thanks.

I really wish that there were more ways for newbies to get more opportunities! As of now, my buyer requests aren’t getting much attention, but I’m optimistic and hope that at least one will accept my offer soon.

This is a really great community that I’m starting to love. If you guys have time, please check my gigs out and share me some tips on how to improve them. Thank you so much!

i have 14 reviews, but still newbie, coz no one order, and buyer request mostly empty (but somethimes i see few request, sometimes buyers answer …)

I still hope that someday I will become “popular”, I will save money to buy a llama, a pony, a railway and a yacht made of marmalade :crazy_face:

Anyway, this place (fiverr) cool place 👍

Why would you send them the design in messages? They should place the order first.

They say can you send the sample. Then say its not clear can you please show the original then I will buy gig and you will deliver it there. And then disappear after getting it.

They say can you send the sample. Then say its not clear can you please show the original then I will buy gig and you will deliver it there. And then disappear after getting it.

I can understand being fooled the first time by someone doing that but 3?

People have no obligation to buy after you send them something. Tell them to place an order BEFORE you work on things for them. If they say no then just leave it. They are clearly not real buyers!

They say can you send the sample.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t offer free custom samples. Here are the samples that I’ve done for previous buyers (and have the permission to share). If you wish, I can send you a custom offer for $5 (or $10, or whatever you think would be appropriate in your line of work) for a simple sample, so you can see whether I understand your vision and whether we’d be a good match.”

Feel free to adjust as needed. Just say no to requests for free samples.

I do send them with watermark and they say it’s not clear please send original.

Was just trying to get clients as I’m new but will Never send original now .

Scammers love to do that to new sellers, because they’re easy targets. Don’t let them! People who are really interested will buy from you.

I do send them with watermark and they say it’s not clear please send original.

You may send only with another watermark (maybe yours watermark really cloze important piece) but never send without any watermark, its be free job

Being fooled by buyers three times. They take the design in messages and then don’t buy gig. Am I too friendly with them?

Being fooled by buyers three times. They take the design in messages and then don’t buy gig. Am I too friendly with them?

image.jpg.9e424b7094db0e3774edb34d7cd51bb4.jpg

I’ve been sitting in my comfort zone for too long. I’m hiring the tried and true sellers from My Favorites section.

I’ve been trekking out to the newbie section. 5r seems to be tweaking and showing a bunch of new sellers on the first page.

I still buy mostly from my regular sellers but when I have time, I like to see if I can add another newbie to my “Regular” seller list! ❤️

Wao… 🙂

I can understand being fooled the first time by someone doing that but 3?

People have no obligation to buy after you send them something. Tell them to place an order BEFORE you work on things for them. If they say no then just leave it. They are clearly not real buyers!

People have no obligation to buy after you send them something.

100% true and I would never recommend that to anyone here.

I rarely ever do that myself, but there have been cases where the seller delivered the final product for me to review before I actually ordered. Some of those gigs were in the hundreds of dollars.

I suppose there are some buyers that would run off with it and frankly, you never know whom you’re working with on 5r. Those handfuls of times I did that, it was with sellers that knew me very well.

This is clearly not a good thing to do, but some buyers do live up to our end of the bargain.

Little advice for newbie buyers:

There are many talented sellers on 5r. There are some with hundreds or even thousands of excellent reviews to back them up. Then there are the newbies with zero or perhaps a few reviews just waiting for the chance to prove they are the “Top Dog” - in a sea of thousands of sellers in the same nitch.

Not all new sellers are created the same. Some are professionals from the day job or previous career and truly are EXPERTS in what they do. Being a freelancer on 5r means there is no overhead and it’s a cost saving for them.

These newbie sellers could be:

• A new mom taking a break from the corporate world or
  • A retiree who needs or wants few extra cash without having to go back to the office
  • Someone unable to work outside the home due to an illness or physical condition

They have exceptional abilities and you may very well be getting work that is worth hundreds or even thousands for fraction of the cost.

• I hired a newbie photoshop expert with zero reviews who gave me the “WOW” factor!

• I worked with two newbie manuscript editors who gave me work that was equal to corporate professionals - simply because they were.

• I’ve worked with newbie article writer who gave me writings that far surpassed many others I’ve worked with in the past.

On and on and on . . .

You may be the next buyer to find that 💍 or hidden gem on 5r. So, go ahead and give that newbie with zero reviews a chance. Make sure he/she has a genuine profile picture, great gig pictures, well written description - and take the plunge.

You take the time to research and find the right seller and you too can get thousands of dollars of work for hundreds.

Oh, when you do find that awesome new seller - take the time to give them a well written review (5 stars, of course) and if you can, give them a nice gratuity for the awesome work you got for pennies on the dollar elewhere! 🙂

Someone unable to work outside the home due to an illness or physical condition

Really great points mentioned there Gina, thank you… us i am a new seller i was really wondering that how would I be able to get a chance among these many experienced gigers and I am new to Fiverr coz I didn’t know about it… though i have been in the Motion and still graphics field for more than 5 years, not online but with companies practically.

Cheers
Mushtaq Baaser

yes plzzzzzzzzzz give new sellers also a chances so that it will boost their morale.

yes plzzzzzzzzzz give new sellers also a chances so that it will boost their morale.

New sellers can work hard to EARN their success, just like us veteran sellers have done. Fiverr is not responsible for “giving you chances”. It is YOUR responsibility to market and promote your gig, have an eye-catching professional-looking gig, and deliver high-quality work that earns you a strong seller reputation.

You can boost your own morale through hard work that achieves the goals you set.

Archived