Giving a Chance to New Sellers!

gina_riley2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really loved this post. sometimes newbies are the ones who actually get you what you really want.

I am also new here. Don’t have thousands of reviews but the ones I have are the best.

Really happy with my work experience till now. 🙂

I am also new here. Don’t have thousands of reviews but the ones I have are the best.

Welcome to the community! 🎉

I’ll contact you on the main Fiverr website, I have a task that you might be interested in.

It’s very easy peasy! 🙂

Welcome to the community! 🎉

I’ll contact you on the main Fiverr website, I have a task that you might be interested in.

It’s very easy peasy! 🙂

Yeah sure, Thank you.

Looking forward to it. 🙂

How am I just getting a chance to sit down and thank you for this now?! Thank you so much, Gina, for getting this point across. It seems that some people just skip right to the “experienced” sellers who have the shiny badges, and yes, some of these sellers do have a lot more experience than some of us younger or less branded sellers here on Fiverr, but definitely not all. I have actually worked for a TRS in the past who bought my work and sold it as their own (I didn’t mind one bit, a sale’s a sale).

I actually ordered my Gig Images from a new seller who had one or two reviews the first time I worked for him and I would shout him out, but I don’t think he’s active on the forum. He was super helpful and his service was both extremely fast and high quality. He was nothing but positive the whole time we worked together and I’m currently going to go back and order more. His work and style of people and objects just spoke to me. I love to check back in on his account and see how he’s doing every once in awhile because he deserves the best. Sometimes working with a New Seller can really change your perspective of a transaction 😁.

I actually ordered my Gig Images from a new seller who had one or two reviews the first time I worked for him and I would shout him out, but I don’t think he’s active on the forum.

Your gig images are so mind blowing! I was astonished when I saw them, they’re so creative & unique!

Now in order to move up, I believe new sellers need not only 10 orders but $400 in earnings. (is this correct @youssefkamel and @bradencollins10?)

That’s correct!

A retiree who needs or wants few extra cash without having to go back to the office

That would be me. When I want to hire someone to do jobs for me, I look for newbies with quality work. I have only employed 2 or 3, but I never have bee disappointed. What is interesting is they all were young, teens and people in their early 20’s.

What is interesting is they all were young, teens and people in their early 20’s.

That would be me then 😄

I just start my gigs today. wish I could get my first costumer soon 😊

Thanks alot Gina. Unfortunately no one give a chance to new seller.

I’m also a newbie and try my best to deliver quality work in a very short time and a very low price but here again no one give chance to newbies.

try my best to deliver quality work

I guess buyers think otherwise.

There are plenty of buyers for high quality service.

Thanks alot Gina. Unfortunately no one give a chance to new seller.

I’m also a newbie and try my best to deliver quality work in a very short time and a very low price but here again no one give chance to newbies.

I see one person gave you a chance and left you a 5-star review. The only thing you can do is keep applying to Buyer Requests. However, it appears that there is a limit of 10 newbies that can make offers on each buyer request. So write a good one but a fast one. I am going to include a post that Gina posted a few months back about what she expects to be included in a good Buyer Request offer. It may help you.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

@creampuffy

I see one person gave you a chance and left you a 5-star review. The only thing you can do is keep applying to Buyer Requests. However, it appears that there is a limit of 10 newbies that can make offers on each buyer request. So write a good one but a fast one. I am going to include a post that Gina posted a few months back about what she expects to be included in a good Buyer Request offer. It may help you.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

@creampuffy

Thanks @vickiespencer but there is one another unfortunate that new sellers just get a few or sometime non(well most of the time) buyer requests and when they get it the offers have already reached to 50 and there is zero chance to get hired.

Thanks @vickiespencer but there is one another unfortunate that new sellers just get a few or sometime non(well most of the time) buyer requests and when they get it the offers have already reached to 50 and there is zero chance to get hired.

I know it is difficult. It took me over a month to get my first order and I did not reach level 1 until the middle of October. So it took me 3 months. Nothing worth the reward is ever easy. 😉

when they get it the offers have already reached to 50 and there is zero chance to get hired.

Considering that most offers are in terrible English and written without reading or understanding what the buyer needs, don’t let it stop you.

You just need short, killer letter and buyer will see you (some part of letter needs to copy in your

note file and saved in the desk)

And when you find at least one regular customer who will give you many reviews (and orders ofc), then sales will go up, i guess.

Archived