Love your works and works love you

lina76

Hello there,

Today I am going to write this article from my knowledge and experience I have achieved from work, training, teachers advice and so on… This is about our attitude and attention and mindset up towards our works. Here I would like to say we should respect, responsible and committed every single work, even its easy to use. Sometimes easy works can be harder for your negligence and get paid for it. Here we work for someone who paid for it. So you have the responsibility to valuable his/ her money by your work. Here money is important for you and work is important for buyer. Here is the point! Which one are you going for? If you are going for the money then work maybe lees important to you. Bcz you are only looking for money doesn’t care about what are you going to deliver to the buyer. On the Other hand if you are going for work, money will be less important than work. Then you will give more attention to the work. Which is buyer really looking for.! Here If you deliver better work then you won’t need to looking for money, Monay will looking for you. You will get better paid and honer. That’s all, I’m trying to share something different! I hope guys get the point and please leave a comment below if there anything missing or wrong!

Best of luck in Fiverr journey.

Hello there,

Today I am going to write this article from my knowledge and experience I have achieved from work, training, teachers advice and so on… This is about our attitude and attention and mindset up towards our works. Here I would like to say we should respect, responsible and committed every single work, even its easy to use. Sometimes easy works can be harder for your negligence and get paid for it. Here we work for someone who paid for it. So you have the responsibility to valuable his/ her money by your work. Here money is important for you and work is important for buyer. Here is the point! Which one are you going for? If you are going for the money then work maybe lees important to you. Bcz you are only looking for money doesn’t care about what are you going to deliver to the buyer. On the Other hand if you are going for work, money will be less important than work. Then you will give more attention to the work. Which is buyer really looking for.! Here If you deliver better work then you won’t need to looking for money, Monay will looking for you. You will get better paid and honer. That’s all, I’m trying to share something different! I hope guys get the point and please leave a comment below if there anything missing or wrong!

I hope guys get the point and please leave a comment below if there anything missing or wrong!

Although your English does have room for improvement, I think your point is still clear and important for sellers to keep in mind. 😃 A seller’s primary goal should be creating something of value instead of making money. Like you said, the money will follow when you consistently deliver work of excellent quality. 😉

I hope guys get the point and please leave a comment below if there anything missing or wrong!

Although your English does have room for improvement, I think your point is still clear and important for sellers to keep in mind. 😃 A seller’s primary goal should be creating something of value instead of making money. Like you said, the money will follow when you consistently deliver work of excellent quality. 😉

Thanks for golden complement…😃

Your point is valid.
There is a consideration to keep in mind when it comes to work, personal abilities and quality of the work.
If we were given endless time and endless opportunities, we would always be capable to do wonderful things.

I am thinking to the movie “Groundhog Day”.

Your point is valid.

There is a consideration to keep in mind when it comes to work, personal abilities and quality of the work.

If we were given endless time and endless opportunities, we would always be capable to do wonderful things.

I am thinking to the movie “Groundhog Day”.

Thank you so much for adding some Wonderful words.

Nice Article… Strongly agree with your “Easy work” point of view.

Every seller have the obligation to keep happy our each and every Buyer. Buyer satisfaction is no. 1 priority .

Yah You are right buyer satisfaction is number one priority. That’s mean you are dealing with work not on money. Thank you

Hello there,

Bcz

Monay

Interesting. I would suggest the use of full words instead of textspeak. If I read your post as an article, the abbreviations and (incorrect) autocorrects are distracting. Good try.

Archived