Responce rate down

atiaferdous

Guest mctimon

Hey @atiaferdous, your response rate is a percentage of how many new clients you responded to in the first 24 hours, in the last 30 days.

Diagnosis
Your rate going down means that early responses are now more than 30 days in the past, so the late ones now cover a larger percentage (same number of late responses with less number of early responses now because 30 days have passed)…if it makes sense.

Let’s say you had 4 early responses and 1 late response --> 4/5 = 80% response rate. Now 30 days have passed since the first early response so you have 3 early responses and 1 late response --> 3/4 = 75%.

Even though you didn’t “do anything”, your response rate has dropped by 5% because you have lost one positive response due to the passing of 30 days.

Solution
Anytime you get a new client in your inbox, respond within 24 hours to send your response rate up. Even if you cannot do what they’re asking for, just say “Hey Ben, thanks for contacting me. Unfortunately what you’re asking for is outside my skill set” or something. Don’t leave the message hanging like that.

OR

If you aren’t getting new clients at all, then you can’t improve your response rate. So you might have to promote your service more. You can also reply to some of the Buyer Requests and then at least a few new people there will contact you in your inbox. Then respond to them in less than 24 hours to get your rate back up.

Good Luck!

How can i get more buyer???i have no sell at all.Buyer request is empty.what can i do??how can i make my gig more attractive and how can i rank my gig in 1st page?

It seems that there is a problem in the pricing structure, namely with the “Premium” package.

The more you charge, the less you deliver.

The long story short: I would choose “Basic”.

Basic package

15 photos in 2 hours.

Delivery time: 1 day.

Price: $5.

Processing capability: 7.5 photos per hour.

Processing time per photo: 8 minutes.

Price per photo: $0.33.

This equals to a rate of $2.475/hour.

The price per day is $ 5.

The output per day is 15 photos.

15 photos cost $5 and are delivered in one day.

80 photos would cost $26.4 and would be delivered in 5,3 days, saving of $38.6 respect to Standard.

150 photos would cost $49.5 and would be delivered in 10 days, saving $75.5 respect to Premium.

$5 equals to 15 photos delivered in 1 day, with a total processing time of 2 hours.

$65 would equal to 196 photos delivered in 13 days, with a total processing time of 26 hours.

$125 would equal to 378 photos delivered in about 25 days, with a total processing time of 50 hours.

Standard package

80 photos in 4 hours.

Price: $65.

Processing capability: 20 photos per hour.

Processing time per photo: 3 minutes.

Price per photo: $0.81.

This equals to a rate of $16.2/hour.

The price per day is $ 65.

The output per day is 80 photos.

15 photos would cost $4.05 and would be delivered in 1 day, saving $0.95 respect to Basic.

80 photos cost $65 and are delivered in one day.

150 photos would cost $121.5 and would be delivered in 10 days, saving $3.5 respect to Premium.

$5 would equal to 6 photos delivered in 1 day, with a total processing time of 18 minutes.

$65 equals to 80 photos delivered in 1 day, with a total processing time of 4 hours.

$125 would equal to 154 photos delivered in about 2 days, with a total processing time of about 8 hours.

Premium package

150 photos in 4 hours.

Delivery time: 2 days.

Price: $125.

Processing capability: 37 photos per hour.

Processing time per photo: 1.6 minutes.

Price per photo: $0.83.

This equals to a rate of $31.125/hour.

The price per day is $62.5.

The output per day is 75 photos.

15 photos would cost $12.45 and would be delivered in 1 days, $7.45 more than Basic.

80 photos would cost $66.4 and would be delivered in 2 days, saving $0.6 respect to Standard.

150 photos cost $125 and are delivered in two days.

$5 would equal to 6 photos delivered in 1 day, with a total processing time of about 10 minutes.

$65 would equal to 78 photos delivered in about 1 day, with a total processing time of about 2 hours.

$125 equals to 150 photos delivered in 2 days, with a total processing time of 4 hours.

Guest mctimon

It seems that there is a problem in the pricing structure, namely with the “Premium” package.

The more you charge, the less you deliver.

The long story short: I would choose “Basic”.

Basic package

15 photos in 2 hours.

Price: $5.

Processing capability: 7.5 photos per hour.

Processing time per photo: 8 minutes.

Price per photo: $0.33.

This equals to a rate of $2.475/hour.

The price per day is $ 5.

The output per day is 15 photos.

15 photos cost $5 and are delivered in one day.

80 photos would cost $26.4 and would be delivered in 5,3 days, saving of $38.6 respect to Standard.

150 photos would cost $49.5 and would be delivered in 10 days, saving $75.5 respect to Premium.

$5 equals to 15 photos delivered in 1 day, with a total processing time of 2 hours.

$65 would equal to 196 photos delivered in 13 days, with a total processing time of 26 hours.

$125 would equal to 378 photos delivered in about 25 days, with a total processing time of 50 hours.

Standard package

80 photos in 4 hours.

Price: $65.

Processing capability: 20 photos per hour.

Processing time per photo: 3 minutes.

Price per photo: $0.81.

This equals to a rate of $16.2/hour.

The price per day is $ 65.

The output per day is 80 photos.

15 photos would cost $4.05 and would be delivered in 1 day, saving $0.95 respect to Basic.

80 photos cost $65 and are delivered in one day.

150 photos would cost $121.5 and would be delivered in 10 days, saving $3.5 respect to Premium.

$5 would equal to 6 photos delivered in 1 day, with a total processing time of 18 minutes.

$65 equals to 80 photos delivered in 1 day, with a total processing time of 4 hours.

$125 would equal to 154 photos delivered in about 2 days, with a total processing time of about 8 hours.

Premium package

150 photos in 4 hours.

Delivery time: 2 days.

Price: $125.

Processing capability: 37 photos per hour.

Processing time per photo: 1.6 minutes.

Price per photo: $0.83.

This equals to a rate of $31.125/hour.

The price per day is $62.5.

The output per day is 75 photos.

15 photos would cost $12.45 and would be delivered in 1 days, $7.45 more than Basic.

80 photos would cost $66.4 and would be delivered in 2 days, saving $0.6 respect to Standard.

150 photos cost $125 and are delivered in two days.

$5 would equal to 6 photos delivered in 1 day, with a total processing time of about 10 minutes.

$65 would equal to 78 photos delivered in about 1 day, with a total processing time of about 2 hours.

$125 equals to 150 photos delivered in 2 days, with a total processing time of 4 hours.

Daaayum @pacquo, that’s some intense math

how can i promote it???let me know some way

how can i promote it???let me know some way

You will find hundreds of promotional ideas by conducting a search on the internet. We are not going to give you a step-by-step guide to being successful here on Fiverr. YOU are going to have to learn that for yourself through research, experimentation, and trial and error.

• 2 months later...

Archived