Quit my day job thanks to Fiverr!

dylanmcclosky

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats, Dylan!! That is so seriously cool!!

As a VO seller myself (but with with really really sparse orders)… HOW do you attract buyers? I would absolutely love to hear your tips!

I get a lot of wonderful orders here, tips, repeat buyers, etc; however, I only get orders once a week, if I’m lucky. I would truly love to garner a bit more traffic!

That’s great to know. I did something very similar around 18 months ago. I don’t just rely on Fiverr now, as my reputation has grown locally as well, but it was the best thing I have ever done. I work for myself, get to spend my days with people I love and earn more than I have ever earned before. Here’s to your future!

Guest sha_innovator

Wow many many congratulation.If you don’t mind would you help me.I mean how did you achieve this stage.I mean what was your experience.Can you share it with us.I shall be very thankful to you

Congrats!

This is the inspiration I needed today!

I joined Fiverr in 2011 but then I kind of forgot about it until last year when I came back and published my first gig. It was an exciting year for me - although I lost my level one badge this month 😦

But all in all, I have enjoyed working on Fiverr. It really is an amazing platform. You have inspired me to keep doing.

By the way, do you mind sharing how long it took you to get there?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived