Quit my day job thanks to Fiverr!

dylanmcclosky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful before you quit your day job. Fiverr income can vary greatly from month to month. I’ve had months where I’ve earned 4 figures, and I’ve had months when I’ve earned 2 figures. Their algorithms change frequently. Our gigs are shifted around in order and presented to different countries at different times. Do have a reliable secondary source of income before quitting your day job, otherwise you’ll be struggling to pay rent or mortgage like me, when it was slow for 6 months last year. Or, find a rich spouse! LOL

Be careful before you quit your day job. Fiverr income can vary greatly from month to month. I’ve had months where I’ve earned 4 figures, and I’ve had months when I’ve earned 2 figures. Their algorithms change frequently. Our gigs are shifted around in order and presented to different countries at different times. Do have a reliable secondary source of income before quitting your day job, otherwise you’ll be struggling to pay rent or mortgage like me, when it was slow for 6 months last year. Or, find a rich spouse! LOL

Or, find a rich spouse! LOL

😂, that’s an awesome backup plan! :ok_hand:t4:

• 3 weeks later...

Like with a lot of people, my Fiverr selling experience got off to a slow start. An order here, an order there. Fast forward a month, a handful of regular clients sending me work. Fast forward another handful of months, I have 100 positive reviews from my small client base, and suddenly I’m getting several orders a day, several new clients a day! Once I got over 500 positive reviews, several orders a day turns into hours and hours of work a day, all while juggling a day job as well. Eventually, it began to feel like my day job was getting in the way of my Fiverr work!

Last Friday I left my day job and now I am attempting Fiverr full-time! Thank you Fiverr for giving me this opportunity to change my lifestyle completely!

Like with a lot of people, my Fiverr selling experience got off to a slow start. An order here, an order there. Fast forward a month, a handful of regular clients sending me work. Fast forward another handful of months, I have 100 positive reviews from my small client base, and suddenly I’m getting several orders a day, several new clients a day! Once I got over 500 positive reviews, several orders a day turns into hours and hours of work a day, all while juggling a day job as well. Eventually, it began to feel like my day job was getting in the way of my Fiverr work!

Last Friday I left my day job and now I am attempting Fiverr full-time! Thank you Fiverr for giving me this opportunity to change my lifestyle completely!

@dylanmcclosky Congratulations…That’s everyone’s dream someday…

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulation , Great. Which service do you provide?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mithun_rifat

Outstanding achievement, keep ahead.

You are really a great inspiration for a

new seller.

Archived