Quit my day job thanks to Fiverr!

dylanmcclosky

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome, fiverr stories

pray for me, someday, i will be fiverr best seller,

pray for me, someday, i will be fiverr best seller,

I recommend that you not ask people to pray for your success. Your success is not our responsibility. Nor will our prayers make you successful. If you wish to be successful, YOU need to take actions to build that success. You need to market and promote well-created, captivating gigs/services. You need to reach out to your customers. You need to have a service that other people need.

Work is required. Sitting back and praying for success is neither work, nor a productive way to run a business. You can certainly pray to the deity you believe in, but that’s not a productive way in which we can help you.

• 3 weeks later...

Like with a lot of people, my Fiverr selling experience got off to a slow start. An order here, an order there. Fast forward a month, a handful of regular clients sending me work. Fast forward another handful of months, I have 100 positive reviews from my small client base, and suddenly I’m getting several orders a day, several new clients a day! Once I got over 500 positive reviews, several orders a day turns into hours and hours of work a day, all while juggling a day job as well. Eventually, it began to feel like my day job was getting in the way of my Fiverr work!

Last Friday I left my day job and now I am attempting Fiverr full-time! Thank you Fiverr for giving me this opportunity to change my lifestyle completely!

Awesome, great story and achievement!

dont-try-to-deny-it-awesome-meme.jpg.def28e578fd3c99a0e076f91c23a1f67.jpg

Archived