My life is FINISH!

matteo89

Did you already ask Fiverr why they did it? In case you didn´t yet, it might be a good idea to do it, I´d recommend less ??? and !!!, though. 😉

Talking to them in a sensible way might either lead to your gig being reinstated (it happened for some sellers) if it was a mistake on their side and not from yours, or at least you´ll know what the problem was, so you won´t repeat it. We can guess and commiserate, but we can´t with certainty tell you why Fiverr did what they did, only Fiverr/Customer Support can.

Sorry to hear this and good luck!

I just wrote to them!

Hope for the best!

I just wrote to them!

Hope for the best!

Sure!

I just wrote to them!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I edited the text of my gig with a fiver editor!

I do not understand this block!

I had +850 positive feedback!

Your information from Fiverr said there was a 3rd party complaint about you using a 3rd party’s intellectual property. Did you copy an image off the web that was copyrighted? Did you use a group’s music without permission?

It does not make any difference how many positive feedbacks you have or if it was Fiverr editor approved. When someone said you took their property without permission, Fiverr has no choice but to block your gig.

Your information from Fiverr said there was a 3rd party complaint about you using a 3rd party’s intellectual property. Did you copy an image off the web that was copyrighted? Did you use a group’s music without permission?

It does not make any difference how many positive feedbacks you have or if it was Fiverr editor approved. When someone said you took their property without permission, Fiverr has no choice but to block your gig.

My gig is all OK!

The description of this gig was created with a fiverr editor support.

My work is promote songs!

Promoted with my BLog… I don’t see copyright problem

why???

I had a gig with whom I could support my family!

I could bear all the expenses!

All my buyers were happy!

Why was it canceled? I worked with this gig for a year !!!

Fiverr has created a big problem with this action!

why???

Your life is finished because of a Fiverr Gig? Wow! Life is what you make of it, have backup plans in place… Tomorrow is never promised. I really think the gig in question is toast 🍞. Fiverr wouldn’t send that notice by mistake.

why???

Your life is finished because of a Fiverr Gig? Wow! Life is what you make of it, have backup plans in place… Tomorrow is never promised. I really think the gig in question is toast 🍞. Fiverr wouldn’t send that notice by mistake.

Your life is finished because of a Fiverr Gig? Wow! Life is what you make of it, have backup plans in place… Tomorrow is never promised.

I was working all day to fiverr!

My salary takes it from my job on fiverr.

My gig is all OK!

Did you read this? It seems well explained to me. I am sorry for your loss of income. But maybe CS can help you figure what you need to drop from the gig so you can still sell from it.

image.thumb.jpg.9b695c88d28e8ee2adeb714ab47bb00c.jpg

My gig is all OK!

I am quite sure that your gig is your responsibility, not an editor or staff member.

A staff member would assume that you would not infringe third party copyright in your gig and if you did then they would not know. When the third party tells CS then the gig gets banned.

I am quite sure that your gig is your responsibility, not an editor or staff member.

A staff member would assume that you would not infringe third party copyright in your gig and if you did then they would not know. When the third party tells CS then the gig gets banned.

I did not violate anything! I have never received “alerts”. My job is to promote the artists!

I do not understand where and how I was wrong!

I did not violate anything! I have never received “alerts”. My job is to promote the artists!

I do not understand where and how I was wrong!

May be you promoted something which contained any content which was violation of copyrights… now you didn’t do anything wrong on your part but you were part of violation… is it possible…?

May be you promoted something which contained any content which was violation of copyrights… now you didn’t do anything wrong on your part but you were part of violation… is it possible…?

I do not think…

This might be the reason:

I will post your music on many groups ,pages and communities of FACEBOOK

Facebook has gotten very serious about people doing this. They do their own advertising and this is direct competition with that.

People need to be aware of other websites and what they object to on their sites. FB probably has people going through this site looking for things like this.

This might be the reason:

Facebook has gotten very serious about people doing this. They do their own advertising and this is direct competition with that.

People need to be aware of other websites and what they object to on their sites. FB probably has people going through this site looking for things like this.

Exactly! Facebook hates spamming, people often complain. Sometimes I comment as a Facebook page, and people accuse me of spamming. Ironically, I never promote my own products, I just participate in the conversation.

There are gigs that anger the big shots: Facebook, Amazon, etc.
Fiverr doesn’t fight the big shots.

If your gig had been about writing a viral Facebook post, that doesn’t bother Facebook.
But because you’re spamming, that bothers Facebook and that’s why they complain.

Now if you had a Facebook page about music and agreed to share music there for a price, Facebook is OK with that. Of course, for you to get orders, that page is going to need a lot of likes.

Suffice to say, create some new gigs and try to make sure they don’t bother the big shots.

My gig I did was check to be sure it was all right!

i looked at a cached copy of your gig and found the same thing mentioned by @misscrystal. The part that says “I will post your music on many groups ,pages and communities of FACEBOOK” would upset the staff at Facebook. They do not want Fiverr sellers to offer to spam Facebook for a fee and they do complain to Fiverr when they find out about it.

Fiverr likely received a complaint from FB (3rd party company/site) and your gig was removed. You probably need to avoid any mention of doing promotions on large social media sites. You also had a FAQ about likes/follows and that could have been a second reason for the ban.

Edited to add: You were also using the image below as a gig image and it appears to be owned by Octopus Digital Strategy. You can’t use images from other sites like that.

image.thumb.jpg.045838c5e4c3021d04719c9011d52796.jpg

I find this title disgusting: “My Life is FINISH”. Your life is never finished. There are soldiers who lose arms and legs while on duty and yet carry on bravely and courageously. You say your life is finished because of something that happened on an online freelancing platform. That is disgusting. You will always find a way, life is never finished till God decides it is. Life is a gift from God, don’t trivialize it in this manner.

Archived