My life is FINISH!

matteo89

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry this happened to you!

Can you show us the gig along with the picture and description so we can see a reason for this possibly?

sorry this happen to same

please show the picture and description of your gig

I just said that but I guess it was just a coincidence you said it too? Honestly, why copy what someone else just said? 😡

This might be the reason:

I will post your music on many groups ,pages and communities of FACEBOOK

Facebook has gotten very serious about people doing this. They do their own advertising and this is direct competition with that.

People need to be aware of other websites and what they object to on their sites. FB probably has people going through this site looking for things like this.

I think yes, that’s the problem, fb ( censored ) shut down all spammed posts ( I think )

I find this title disgusting: “My Life is FINISH”. Your life is never finished. There are soldiers who lose arms and legs while on duty and yet carry on bravely and courageously. You say your life is finished because of something that happened on an online freelancing platform. That is disgusting. You will always find a way, life is never finished till God decides it is. Life is a gift from God, don’t trivialize it in this manner.

There are soldiers who lose arms and legs while on duty and yet carry on bravely and courageously.

Agreed! Never give up. Everyone went through these hardships

Guest didaralam274

May be this will help as i also faced the similar situation. However, i got back my gig!

It not always fiverr get complained from 3rd party which ask to take down some one gig. it fiverr editor team do when they think a gig might violated a 3 party TOS. Hope, it will helps.

Archived