All My Gig Videos Denied Out of Blue

silberma1976

All my Gig videos all of a sudden are denied. I have had them all up since the Gigs start, which in some cases was a couple of years ago. Go to your Gigs and check. I never knew until I went to edit the Gig, and you click the dropdown menu to see stats, and it showed the video was denied. I contacted CS to find out why. So effin strang.

I think he means that he had a video on each one of his gigs and they all got denied out of the blue.

right?

Yeah, but I was assuming that if a video would be denied a gig would be denied also. Mine have when I have had a video denied but that has been on newly created gigs, not existing gigs.

Yeah, but I was assuming that if a video would be denied a gig would be denied also. Mine have when I have had a video denied but that has been on newly created gigs, not existing gigs.

Customer Service is saying they are looking into why with their team. Just odd. I will update when I get an a response with detail. I deleted one thinking I could upload it again only to realize I do not have it. So I am down one video if they approve the others.

Customer Service is saying they are looking into why with their team. Just odd. I will update when I get an a response with detail. I deleted one thinking I could upload it again only to realize I do not have it. So I am down one video if they approve the others.

They restored them up with no explanation

Archived