Can't decide on something? Let Discobot help you!

woofy31

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, guys, Discobot is being permissive and let’s us go beyond 500 😃 Zeeshan, we’re coming for you!

@miiila I almost forgot: we can still give likes after the thread closes 😂

@insects44 Discobot is a robot, an automated system, it cannot actually help you with any of your questions. This thread is for fun, because Discobot is known to give funny answers to questions that require a Yes or No response.

I also mentioned in my original post that people should not abuse it, so please don’t abuse the discoBOT 😉

Jeez, guys, Discobot is being permissive and let’s us go beyond 500 😃 Zeeshan, we’re coming for you!

@miiila I almost forgot: we can still give likes after the thread closes 😂

@insects44 Discobot is a robot, an automated system, it cannot actually help you with any of your questions. This thread is for fun, because Discobot is known to give funny answers to questions that require a Yes or No response.

I also mentioned in my original post that people should not abuse it, so please don’t abuse the discoBOT 😉

@discobot how i market my gigs too fast?

@akashbrohma Have you even read my first/original post? It doesn’t work with questions like yours 😏

@akashbrohma Discobot is a robot, an automated system, it cannot actually help you with any of your questions. This thread is for fun, because Discobot is known to give funny answers to questions that require a Yes or No response.

@akashbrohma Have you even read my first/original post? It doesn’t work with questions like yours 😏

@akashbrohma Discobot is a robot, an automated system, it cannot actually help you with any of your questions. This thread is for fun, because Discobot is known to give funny answers to questions that require a Yes or No response.

its funny brother … 😂

Guest discobot

@discobot fortune Do you get mad when people don’t read original post by OP?

🔮 Outlook not so good

If you didn’t read my original post and don’t obey to the rules I imposed, then please stop spamming this thread @insects44 & @akashbrohma - thank you.

I clearly said in my first/original post that the only valid & permissive questions are those that can be answered to with YES or NO 😉

So I should start a new thread and there ask Diskobot fortune?

Archived