Can't decide on something? Let Discobot help you!

woofy31

Main thing is to stay on discobot’s good side, you ever wondered what happened with all those gigs people claim dropped out of search? 👀

Okay, one last question, discobot and thank you for all your recent posts, much appreciated, tell me if you ever need me to answer a question of yours, m8 - so, let me see … discobot, should I…you know. ?

@discobot fortune

I wonder what happened to it. @discobot Fortune

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main thing is to stay on discobot’s good side, you ever wondered what happened with all those gigs people claim dropped out of search? 👀

Okay, one last question, discobot and thank you for all your recent posts, much appreciated, tell me if you ever need me to answer a question of yours, m8 - so, let me see … discobot, should I…you know. ?

@discobot fortune

Are you sure Discobot understood that question?

Did you understand @miiila’s question?

@discobot fortune

Are you sure Discobot understood that question?

Did you understand @miiila’s question?

@discobot fortune

I know discobot long enough to know his ‘most likely’ was the reply to Zeeshan, don´t worry. It wasn´t the question though, it was the edit. 😉

Anyway I can´t flesh it out now, discobot knows why and what I mean, I´ll try again tomorrow, with a fresh unedited post, but actually, I think I got my answer already and just from reading this thread. 🙂

I know discobot long enough to know his ‘most likely’ was the reply to Zeeshan, don´t worry. It wasn´t the question though, it was the edit. 😉

Anyway I can´t flesh it out now, discobot knows why and what I mean, I´ll try again tomorrow, with a fresh unedited post, but actually, I think I got my answer already and just from reading this thread. 🙂

Now, I’m getting even more confused. Is @miiila a confusion-ist?

@discobot fortune

Guest discobot

No, this thread cannot die before reaching its 500 posts 😣

Discobot, you still with us?

@discobot fortune

🔮 Reply hazy try again

". Vs. 17. 😉 I might need a new laptop soon. Thinking 15 because of the weight, but I´m used to 17, so probably he´s right. :frowning2:

I’ve always been a 17" user, and when I looked at a 15" it was sheer horror! I can’t imagine myself doing design work (or any work for that matter) on a 15" 😃 But I know others do, or maybe they got used to it… but I think it’s bad for the eyes in the longer run 😉

I’m a 21 incher macster. I’m thinking of getting a MacBook soon though.

Any recommendations?

Yeah, I’m on a MacBook Pro since 2011. I still can’t wait to switch to something else! I’ve had nothing but horrors with my MBP and how Apple’s tech support treated me, even though I was a premium client of theirs!

And have you seen how the prices went up and the specs/performance remained far behind everyone else? It’s like their stuck in the past. So many disappointed, so many disappointments…

I need something more from the present, I need to move on from Apple. I have nothing but love for their OS, the best I’ve had ever, but the hardware… oh boy 😥

Yeah, I’m on a MacBook Pro since 2011. I still can’t wait to switch to something else! I’ve had nothing but horrors with my MBP and how Apple’s tech support treated me, even though I was a premium client of theirs!

And have you seen how the prices went up and the specs/performance remained far behind everyone else? It’s like their stuck in the past. So many disappointed, so many disappointments…

I need something more from the present, I need to move on from Apple. I have nothing but love for their OS, the best I’ve had ever, but the hardware… oh boy 😥

What should I get? I’m open to any suggestions. Interestingly enough, I have a Mac for my desktop and a S7 for my smartphone. I’m not a huge Apple fan either.

I don’t have many choices though.

What should I get? I’m open to any suggestions. Interestingly enough, I have a Mac for my desktop and a S7 for my smartphone. I’m not a huge Apple fan either.

I don’t have many choices though.

Yeah, I’m still testing the waters myself… I see so many good laptops, but I always hit a brick wall called “Windows”. Nothing will ever compare to MacOS X. It’s like a pair of gloves, fits me perfectly, does what I need it to do, doesn’t give me a hard time…

I think Discobot is right on this one :D

Archived