Can't decide on something? Let Discobot help you!

woofy31

NOTE: for those who don’t know, @discobot is a Forum bot who says all sorts of things. Just don’t abuse it 😉

Lately I’ve found myself asking @discobot questions to which I couldn’t find an answer, or asking it to help me take a path that I couldn’t really decide on. So I thought to myself:

Why don’t we have a special place where we can always go to and ask @discobot to give us an affirmative or negative answer to our questions? It’s just like flipping a coin, but more fun 😃

How do you do it? You ask a question, THEN you type @discobot Fortune and it will give you an answer in a separate post (admittedly, not always the one you’d expect 😃 ), both for FUN and for actually helping us.

OFFTOPIC NOTE: try blurring your offtopic posts, and let’s keep this to a question-answer topic 😉

So let me start with my question: “Discobot, will another billionaire cross my path and tip me $100?”

@discobot Fortune

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest discobot

NOTE: for those who don’t know, @discobot is a Forum bot who says all sorts of things. Just don’t abuse it 😉

Lately I’ve found myself asking @discobot questions to which I couldn’t find an answer, or asking it to help me take a path that I couldn’t really decide on. So I thought to myself:

Why don’t we have a special place where we can always go to and ask @discobot to give us an affirmative or negative answer to our questions? It’s just like flipping a coin, but more fun 😃

How do you do it? You ask a question, THEN you type @discobot Fortune and it will give you an answer in a separate post (admittedly, not always the one you’d expect 😃 ), both for FUN and for actually helping us.

OFFTOPIC NOTE: try blurring your offtopic posts, and let’s keep this to a question-answer topic 😉

So let me start with my question: “Discobot, will another billionaire cross my path and tip me $100?”

@discobot Fortune

🔮 Outlook not so good

Guest discobot

Discobot, should I let my current orders sit a bit longer so that potential buyers see I have a queue?

@discobot fortune

🔮 Most likely

Guest discobot

Is it better if I withdraw my earnings before I go to sleep, so that hackers can’t steal from me while I sleep?

@discobot fortune

🔮 Ask again later

Guest discobot

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Archived