Who are here mostly?

yurymuzlanov

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where else would we be when we have a few mins/hours/days to spare?

The forum is the Fiverr equivalent of a staff room except a few clients also join in. It’s the one aspect of employment that I miss - the rubbish and joking around that used to happen in jobs. Forum often makes up for it though.
So that’s why I’m here, that and the free bar.

I’m one of those who get addicted to forums, conversations, small talk, having a laugh, and so on; I can’t count how many times my day got brighter after conversing with the awesome lovely people in here 🙂

That feeling, of relaxing yourself (after some hard work) with the people you like and who can make your day brighter, is totally worth it!

And I think I’m one of the few people who get true satisfaction when helping others #endangered_species 🙂

P.S. WOAH… I just got a CAKE 🍰

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m one of those who get addicted to forums, conversations, small talk, having a laugh, and so on; I can’t count how many times my day got brighter after conversing with the awesome lovely people in here 🙂

That feeling, of relaxing yourself (after some hard work) with the people you like and who can make your day brighter, is totally worth it!

And I think I’m one of the few people who get true satisfaction when helping others #endangered_species 🙂

P.S. WOAH… I just got a CAKE 🍰

Guest offlinehelpers

And the forum’s great for wishing one another happy birthday! It’s like getting several extra cards! 🙂

I’m a loser too. Now we’re two…

Go losers!

Your LoserGroup Membership denied.

Reason: 4 Orders in Queue.

You can make another try in 48 hrs.

Make that three. Also, fun, giving back (I got lots of valuable info from reading the forum, especially when I started out - and still do ETA: yeah, and the search algorithm news, of course, absolutely :P) and everybody needs a break now and then.

Your LoserGroup Membership denied.

Reason: 4 Orders in Queue.

You can make another try in 48 hrs.

What if it´s all not orders but revisions to orders in the queue?

Oh, happy birthday Woofy. I hope you have real cake too!

Oh, happy birthday Woofy. I hope you have real cake too!

I’m sorry, NO.

But, you can join the fake LoserGroup of wuerz123

I’m sorry, NO.

But, you can join the fake LoserGroup of wuerz123

But, but…I don´t trust it if you say I may join wuerz’s group, her definition of loser might be different to yours and mine as well and…I guess I´ll have to open my own solo loser ‘group’ then. :thinking:

But, but…I don´t trust it if you say I may join wuerz’s group, her definition of loser might be different to yours and mine as well and…I guess I´ll have to open my own solo loser ‘group’ then. :thinking:

Maybe I’ll create my own losers group with no logo, but rather an image of a dead color 😃

Same @sigmagraphicstt I am here for the banter lol.
Also to become a Top Rated Seller they check forum activity, sales volume, rating, response times, and cancellation soooo 😛helping others on the forums is also a great way to get recognized!! xo

No but I genuinely like to help others too ❤️

When I’m here it is because I’m in procrastination mode, like right now.

When I’m here it is because I’m in procrastination mode, like right now

Same here. For me, this forum is some Social Media Lite, mostly 🙂

Along the way I’ll read nice tips or (try to) (sometimes) help here and there.

1. I see a lot of spammers - have no idea what do they hope for.

2. Losers like me - people who’s Gigs were “lucked” by the system like my one 🙂

3. A few short time lucky ones - I was one of them before 🙂

4. I see also very Successful Fiverrers here - But I don’t know what Successful Fiverrers do here. They are busy with many orders as I see - what the point to bother about all these topics? It looks like they promote themselves HERE.

5. Mixture of all the points.

As for me I’m here because I’m a loser 🙂 No need to tell a lie. 🙂

Super Omnia Veritas

IMHO

I see also very Successful Fiverrers here - But I don’t know what Successful Fiverrers do here.

The longer term high performers don’t stop learning, and they look for trends, advice, info just like the rest.

Writing forces many of us to organize our thoughts, and refine our thinking.

I can’t deliver orders all day long (although sometimes it seems that way).

It’s not a short term mentality. If you are going to grow your business, you are always marketing, even when you are busy with existing orders.

If you build relationships over time, you will be recommended when someone needs a service like yours. Not enough to make a daily difference, but certainly over time it helps.

On the forum once a month for two reasons:

The only place I can say the following sentence without having to spend an hour explaining the entire subject of how Fiverr works.

Me: "The buyer requested a revision of the gig ten minutes before the delivery date 😨, which caused my delivery to be late.
Now I’m afraid he’s gonna leave a bad review 😭
since he only joined this month and doesn’t understand how it works 😠.
I finally got to level 2 but the review is gonna affect the algorithms.
Although, sigh, that doesn’t even matter anymore because today I found my worst selling gig on the top row in ‘recommended.’ 😕
And CS hasn’t written me back. Oh 🙏 I hope they do!
Aaaarg! $%^&*!!!
I gotta find a normal job already. 😱 "

The non-Fiverrian: 😴 (or jumping out the window)

✳️ Also I like using Fiverr’s emojis once in a while. 😁

May 🐼

I see also very Successful Fiverrers here - But I don’t know what Successful Fiverrers do here. They are busy with many orders as I see - what the point to bother about all these topics? It looks like they promote themselves HERE.

Nah…have you ever seen me promote myself or my Fiverr business? I am here to promote PM Modi 😆 and to share my superior wisdom with the world.

I’m here to read such superior wisdom (whenever these people decide to start sharing it) 😁

I am here because I like forums. The ones I’m on the most are communities of people with interests like mine, so they can be work and social outlets! The Fiverr forum is the same. There are lots of people here I enjoy chatting with and helping others seems like good karma or whatever you want to call it.

I am not sure if I qualify as a loser by your standards since I delivered my last order in queue earlier today. It doesn’t matter unless you have private loser forum category. 😛 By my personal standards I prefer not to be a loser today. My self-definitions change very frequently.

On the forum once a month for two reasons:

The only place I can say the following sentence without having to spend an hour explaining the entire subject of how Fiverr works.

Me: "The buyer requested a revision of the gig ten minutes before the delivery date 😨, which caused my delivery to be late.

Now I’m afraid he’s gonna leave a bad review 😭

since he only joined this month and doesn’t understand how it works 😠.

I finally got to level 2 but the review is gonna affect the algorithms.

Although, sigh, that doesn’t even matter anymore because today I found my worst selling gig on the top row in ‘recommended.’ 😕

And CS hasn’t written me back. Oh 🙏 I hope they do!

Aaaarg! $%^&*!!!

I gotta find a normal job already. 😱 "

The non-Fiverrian: 😴 (or jumping out the window)

✳️ Also I like using Fiverr’s emojis once in a while. 😁

May 🐼

I think that there is no point to worry about it - late revision. It’s absolutely logic to make some changes - buyers are very happy that seller cares about all their needs etc.

It happen with me one time - late revision didn’t damage my reputation at all. Absolutely. I see on my board - Delivered on time 100% (but I had one late revision)

I see also very Successful Fiverrers here - But I don’t know what Successful Fiverrers do here.

The longer term high performers don’t stop learning, and they look for trends, advice, info just like the rest.

Writing forces many of us to organize our thoughts, and refine our thinking.

I can’t deliver orders all day long (although sometimes it seems that way).

It’s not a short term mentality. If you are going to grow your business, you are always marketing, even when you are busy with existing orders.

If you build relationships over time, you will be recommended when someone needs a service like yours. Not enough to make a daily difference, but certainly over time it helps.

If you build relationships over time, you will be recommended when someone needs a service like yours.

Anyway, I would call it a Local SelfPromotion. For example: I see one Successful Fiverrer here all the time - most his replies are the same phrases. He keeps repeating his words. And he is Successful Fiverrer - it means he knows what he does.

Also Google indexes this forum 🙂

But all forum profiles are closed by robots.txt - it means Google doesn’t go to Gigs from the forum.

Archived