Me...Gonna be Alone

anjylina

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your friendship won’t end because of her getting married. :person_with_blond_hair:

Yeah,I know that but she gonna move to Ireland just as Anjy moved to Germany 😨

One day you’ll get married, too. Babies 👶

I really want a dozen of babies but I really really don’t wanna get pregnancy.

Anjy is pregnant and she is facing a hard time, eh 😕

A dozen eggs babies = sextuplets x2

Weeeeeeee 😝

Your friendship won’t end because of her getting married. :person_with_blond_hair:

Yeah,I know that but she gonna move to Ireland just as Anjy moved to Germany 😨

One day you’ll get married, too. Babies 👶

Anjy is pregnant and she is facing a hard time, eh 😕

Here you go, you can buy a dozen!

image.jpg.68e22b56553c50d1ae7a90012b185193.jpg

(Ashton-Drake Galleries - but I only like their monkeys. The babies scare me.)

We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. - Orson Welles

Marriage is a choice, not a requirement. Today, many of those who are married say that they are, in fact, happy with their marriages. Therefore, you should be happy for your friend. I bet you too will get married one day.

Since one of our poor moderators is single with unrequited love, he had to get some dogs and a cat. Now they are very happy. If you don’t find Mrs. or Mr. Right soon, I suggest you get a dog or cat or rat or horse or werewolf or sloth or a monkey named Caesar. This would be good for @anjylina too. Maybe two of each of those.

Edit: Or a synth.

I already have like 3 cats and I’m only 21 (gonna be 22 in April)…a synth would be perfect for “reasons” but I don’t think the institute is gonna lend one to me.

Hi Fiverr,

My bestii friend+group member Sam (Whose pic is on my profile),gonna marry 😢

I’m happy for her but really really feel to cry for myself as I’m gonna be aloooone.ahh 😭:,I mean a LOT.

I dunno how I’m gonna survive without her 😕,I mean I totally rely on her (she is 5 years older than I).

Actually she was a friend of Anjy ,(her age fellow) and she always treated me like a sister but after Anjy’s marriage she just became my bestiii as I used to cry like babies whenever I missed Anjy.Now I feel I’m closer to Sam more than Anjy.😇

Tomorrow, at 3rd of April her Rusm-E-Nikah is going to held and I’ve started to weep.😭already.I don’t have any friend now with me (Anjy and Sam)

Well marriage is a fact,I can’t do anything.So I just wish her a happpppy life with her life partner (I hate him,nah, in fact I’m jealous that he gonna have such a beautiful wife)😡

I ll upload her Nikah photo tomorrow.(And mine too with crying face) 😸

Sobbing Aman 😭

@djgodknows

😏

Hi Fiverr,

I’m happy for her but really really feel to cry for myself as I’m gonna be aloooone.ahh 😭:,I mean a LOT.

I dunno how I’m gonna survive without her 😕,I mean I totally rely on her (she is 5 years older than I).

Actually she was a friend of Anjy ,(her age fellow) and she always treated me like a sister but after Anjy’s marriage she just became my bestiii as I used to cry like babies whenever I missed Anjy.Now I feel I’m closer to Sam more than Anjy.😇

Tomorrow, at 3rd of April her Rusm-E-Nikah is going to held and I’ve started to weep.😭already.I don’t have any friend now with me (Anjy and Sam)

Well marriage is a fact,I can’t do anything.So I just wish her a happpppy life with her life partner (I hate him,nah, in fact I’m jealous that he gonna have such a beautiful wife)😡

I ll upload her Nikah photo tomorrow.(And mine too with crying face) 😸

Sobbing Aman 😭

@djgodknows

Sobbing Aman 😭

😡😡

Didn’t you go through the main topic?

My question is, why don’t you have your OWN profile pic then? Since you are the primary account holder…?? :thinking:

@djgodknows Sam is my good luck.Once I used my pic on profile and I didn’t get any order for 10 days.Also she is very pretty I love to see her.I can’t see my own pic whole the day.

Hope that makes sense 😏

Now my question is,how is she looking on her Nikah?

I wish a happy life to your friend ahead.

Btw, I guess you are the one in the greeen+blue dress. Trust me, you look more pretty, beautfull and decent to me. I am not flirting with you nor i would. Just, You are most likely my fiancee. You have the same get up as she does.

Archived