Me...Gonna be Alone

anjylina

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve withdrawn that post. Is it still visible?

You can always share it through forum pm messages. You can invite a bunch of ladies or gents you would like to share it with, if that’s makes you feel more comfortable 😉 since it’s a more private setting.

BTW you are beautiful, have confidence and be proud of the person you are. There is no need for you to hide behind your friends picture.

You can always share it through forum pm messages. You can invite a bunch of ladies or gents you would like to share it with, if that’s makes you feel more comfortable 😉 since it’s a more private setting.

BTW you are beautiful, have confidence and be proud of the person you are. There is no need for you to hide behind your friends picture.

You beat me to this! I sure will like to see those…and you can always get me through a PM.

@djgodknows Sam is my good luck.Once I used my pic on profile and I didn’t get any order for 10 days.Also she is very pretty I love to see her.I can’t see my own pic whole the day.

Hope that makes sense 😏

Now my question is,how is she looking on her Nikah?

Hi Aman,

I had to reply one more time and then I will let this one die down.

Sam is my good luck.Once I used my pic on profile and I didn’t get any order for 10 days.Also she is very pretty I love to see her.

One of the reasons, why you may not have gotten orders when you used your picture, is perhaps because you are very young while Sam is five years older. It’s a funny thing, but many assume anyone over 60 is computer illiterate while anyone young is less experienced in other areas. As you know, neither of these are accurate.

Since now you have some great reviews to prove those skeptics wrong, I bet you will continue to do well, regardless of whose picture you use! 😀

Second note.

When you are young, innocent and pretty, everyone wants to give you advice. Most people mean well, while some are dominating. They may see you as a little sister or as a daughter and want to shield you from making a mistake.

I am a little different in my thinking. I believe that it’s okay to make a few mistakes when you are young. It’s better than making those same mistakes when you are older. You had gotten your mother and Sam’s permission before posting anything, so you were okay.

I do agree with the other ladies and gents that you never know who is on the other side of the computer so you should always be careful - but, that is only my opinion. I am a stranger, therefore, I have no business telling you what you should or should not do.

What I can tell you is that I envy you for what you have. You are not alone, you will never be alone as you mentioned, in an earlier post, how much you care for your father and I have a feeling for your mother as well.

Let’s not even talk about all the wonderful opportunities you have starting with 5r. This is a business that you are the owner! Think about the power in that statement. Let me say it again: You are a business owner!

When I was 17, I was homeless, living in a shelter with no family. I almost didn’t graduate high school. With the help of a few Angels, who I call my family now; I got my wings. Somewhere along the way, I graduated with a Master’s Degree and making pretty good money.

You have a family and friends that love you. You have a business that you run - pretty darn well. You are leaps and bounds ahead of me. You will accomplish more than you ever thought. I know your family believes in you and I don’t know you but seeing what you have done, I believe in you!

Maybe I can say that because I see a little of me in you. I remember feeling lonely and scared more times than you know. I still do sometimes.

I had seriously considered about PM -ing you with this but then perhaps it’s better I say it here!

Okay, that was long. 😴

Hi Aman,

Sam is my good luck.Once I used my pic on profile and I didn’t get any order for 10 days.Also she is very pretty I love to see her.

One of the reasons, why you may not have gotten orders when you used your picture, is perhaps because you are very young while Sam is five years older. It’s a funny thing, but many assume anyone over 60 is computer illiterate while anyone young is less experienced in other areas. As you know, neither of these are accurate.

Since now you have some great reviews to prove those skeptics wrong, I bet you will continue to do well, regardless of whose picture you use! 😀

Second note.

When you are young, innocent and pretty, everyone wants to give you advice. Most people mean well, while some are dominating. They may see you as a little sister or as a daughter and want to shield you from making a mistake.

I am a little different in my thinking. I believe that it’s okay to make a few mistakes when you are young. It’s better than making those same mistakes when you are older. You had gotten your mother and Sam’s permission before posting anything, so you were okay.

I do agree with the other ladies and gents that you never know who is on the other side of the computer so you should always be careful - but, that is only my opinion. I am a stranger, therefore, I have no business telling you what you should or should not do.

What I can tell you is that I envy you for what you have. You are not alone, you will never be alone as you mentioned, in an earlier post, how much you care for your father and I have a feeling for your mother as well.

Let’s not even talk about all the wonderful opportunities you have starting with 5r. This is a business that you are the owner! Think about the power in that statement. Let me say it again: You are a business owner!

When I was 17, I was homeless, living in a shelter with no family. I almost didn’t graduate high school. With the help of a few Angels, who I call my family now; I got my wings. Somewhere along the way, I graduated with a Master’s Degree and making pretty good money.

You have a family and friends that love you. You have a business that you run - pretty darn well. You are leaps and bounds ahead of me. You will accomplish more than you ever thought. I know your family believes in you and I don’t know you but seeing what you have done, I believe in you!

Maybe I can say that because I see a little of me in you. I remember feeling lonely and scared more times than you know. I still do sometimes.

I had seriously considered about PM -ing you with this but then perhaps it’s better I say it here!

Okay, that was long. 😴

Wow! You’ve been through a lot.

Hi Aman,

Second note.

Okay, that was long. 😴

One of the reasons, why you may not have gotten orders when you used your picture, is perhaps because you are very young while Sam is five years older.

You are absolutely right. Even in real life dealings, people treat me as a child. I must have to say I look older in my photos than in reality. Sam shared her wedding photos with her cousin who lives in UK and she asked who this little girl is with you,Sam? 😡

I love it and I:relaxed: really really appreciate the replies of @catwriter @offlinehelpers and @miiila .

I am a stranger

Don’t hurt me by saying that.😕

You are a business owner!

I’m feeling good 😅

That’s an inspiring story.Thanks for sharing,Gina.

Okay, that was long. 😴

Really thanks for your precious time.

Hi Fiverr,

My bestii friend+group member Sam (Whose pic is on my profile),gonna marry 😢

I’m happy for her but really really feel to cry for myself as I’m gonna be aloooone.ahh 😭:,I mean a LOT.

I dunno how I’m gonna survive without her 😕,I mean I totally rely on her (she is 5 years older than I).

Actually she was a friend of Anjy ,(her age fellow) and she always treated me like a sister but after Anjy’s marriage she just became my bestiii as I used to cry like babies whenever I missed Anjy.Now I feel I’m closer to Sam more than Anjy.😇

Tomorrow, at 3rd of April her Rusm-E-Nikah is going to held and I’ve started to weep.😭already.I don’t have any friend now with me (Anjy and Sam)

Well marriage is a fact,I can’t do anything.So I just wish her a happpppy life with her life partner (I hate him,nah, in fact I’m jealous that he gonna have such a beautiful wife)😡

I ll upload her Nikah photo tomorrow.(And mine too with crying face) 😸

Sobbing Aman 😭

st became my bestiii as I us

Hi there,

Wish her the best for future endeavors.

Hi Aman,

Second note.

Okay, that was long. 😴

I’m currently feeling very sad as I take everything for granted. You’re awesome.

Archived