Me...Gonna be Alone

anjylina

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish a happy life to your friend ahead.

Btw, I guess you are the one in the greeen+blue dress. Trust me, you look more pretty, beautfull and decent to me. I am not flirting with you nor i would. Just, You are most likely my fiancee. You have the same get up as she does.

You are most likely my fiancee

Fiancee?😕 You look 15 to me. .

Aman, the DJ has disappeared. He can’t figure out who you are, and can’t risk another guess for fear of another color failure.😁 So…

@moonstar161: I told her she was pretty, she say I lie 😏

Aman, the DJ has disappeared. He can’t figure out who you are, and can’t risk another guess for fear of another color failure.😁 So…

@djgodknows 😂

@moonstar161: I told her she was pretty, she say I lie 😏

I told her she was pretty, she say I lie 😏

No Rainny I didn’t say like that.I just said I’m not black while I love black people.

Oooh!! 💡

We should start a dating part of the forum.

Only for Fiverians who work freelance online full time–cuz if a couple falls in love, one could move to the other country and not lose their job.

😍?

No one is dating here.I think forum is like my family so I don’t mind to share wedd photos.🙂

No one is dating here.I think forum is like my family so I don’t mind to share wedd photos.🙂

I think forum is like my family so I don’t mind to share wedd photos.

2 things to keep in mind:

1. The forum is not your family. Nobody here knows you, you don’t know anyone. People here may act friendly (or not), but they’re still strangers to you, and you’re still a stranger to them.

2. This is a public forum. Forum posts are visible to everyone on the Internet, including people who are not Fiverr users. Whenever you post something, make sure that you’re comfortable with the idea that anyone with Internet access can see it.

Guest offlinehelpers

1. The forum is not your family. Nobody here knows you, you don’t know anyone. People here may act friendly (or not), but they’re still strangers to you, and you’re still a stranger to them.

2. This is a public forum. Forum posts are visible to everyone on the Internet, including people who are not Fiverr users. Whenever you post something, make sure that you’re comfortable with the idea that anyone with Internet access can see it.

Very good points @catwriter! 😺

make sure that you’re comfortable with the idea that anyone with Internet access can see it.

That was the first thought that came to my mind when i saw that but then I thought if she is posting it, she must have that in mind.

Guest offlinehelpers

make sure that you’re comfortable with the idea that anyone with Internet access can see it.

That was the first thought that came to my mind when i saw that but then I thought if she is posting it, she must have that in mind.

Sometimes, a wee reminder helps - it’s amazing how blurred the line can become between real and online life.

Archived