Me...Gonna be Alone

anjylina

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

Indeed, and it’s also a reminder for other forum users. 🙂

That’s true - I’m sure it could be easy to forget it’s a public forum, and everything you put on here will stay forever, or until the forum breaks again, whichever comes first!

@djgodknows Sam is my good luck.Once I used my pic on profile and I didn’t get any order for 10 days.Also she is very pretty I love to see her.I can’t see my own pic whole the day.

Hope that makes sense 😏

Now my question is,how is she looking on her Nikah?

@djgodknows Sam is my good luck.Once I used my pic on profile and I didn’t get any order for 10 days.Also she is very pretty I love to see her.I can’t see my own pic whole the day.

Hope that makes sense 😏

Now my question is,how is she looking on her Nikah?

Your guess is as good as mine. I thought the profile pic was Aman way (BEFORE) she mentioned it was Sam in this thread. So, yeah, this is confusing! 😕

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers

or until the forum breaks again, whichever comes first!

hahhahhahhahahah

Thank you for appreciating my sense of humour - I thought this thread needed a bit of levity! 😀

Family?
I don’t think so.
No one has nagged me about when will i give them grandchildren already.
No one has disowned me as their daughter.
No one stole my toys when we were kids.
I can’t blame anyone here for my childhood.
No one has to buy a million bday gifts every year. (But my bday is soon and I have a tip jar 😉 )

@catwriter @offlinehelpers @saddu_writer @mae_creativity @miiila Is that fine now?

Well I shared photos with the permission of my mama and Sam,I didn’t know it would create a mess.I’m sorry about that.😕

@nikavoice I was in green+blue dress.😜

,I didn’t know it would create a mess

You didn’t.

Everyone has an opinion, you can take it or ignore it. You are a smart/independant woman - you can decide on your own.

I was thinking you were the one in the green/blue - 80% sure.

,I didn’t know it would create a mess

You didn’t.

Everyone has an opinion, you can take it or ignore it. You are a smart/independant woman - you can decide on your own.

Yep…😇

I don’t know about family…I see this forum as just a place where I can share my wisdom for the benefit of humanity.

.I see this forum as just a place where I can share my wisdom for the benefit of humanity.

You always share about Modiji 😀

@catwriter @offlinehelpers @saddu_writer @mae_creativity @miiila Is that fine now?

Well I shared photos with the permission of my mama and Sam,I didn’t know it would create a mess.I’m sorry about that.😕

Uh-oh, so I was wrong LOL. You’re a pretty girl, use your own pic. SELF-LOVE 💖

Course it´s fine if you had their permission, and of course you can do whatever you want. 🙂

I think, especially seeing as how everyone you tagged here are women, and most I guess older than you and maybe with relevant experiences, they just wanted to share their concerns, for your consideration; if one feels like it´s family it´s so easy to forget one is indeed posting on a public forum.

You can see that most of my one post and the other fully is about what you asked anyway, how Sam looks and who of them is you, I wouldn´t have posted at all if I hadn´t wanted to tell you that rainny was certainly right and to tell you that you´re pretty, because you are and shouldn´t think otherwise. 🙂

.I see this forum as just a place where I can share my wisdom for the benefit of humanity.

You always share about Modiji 😀

Yes, isn´t that true, what would we do without writer keeping us updated about PM Modi and the Indian stock market. 😉

I for one actually like them posts. especially, if they come with some however far-fetched on-topic-ness. They kind of mellow some kinds of threads.

@anjylina You didn’t create a mess, and you’re free to share whatever you choose (well, as long as it’s legal, and wedding photos certainly are, not to mention that nobody will complain when seeing three pretty ladies and a lovely wedding). I was merely warning you to be cautious, because, as friendly as some forum users are, the forum is still public, and visible to any random weirdo or a malicious person who happens to stumble upon it. Stay safe. 🙂

Archived