Can i get back money from fiverr revenue card into my fiverr account?

khannoman2613

Hello, my money have been transfered to fiverr revenue card but i haven’t recieved my fiverr revenue card yet.
Is there any possible way to get my money back in fiverr account from that very revenue card where money has been transfered!

Need help plz!

Mod Note: Please do not make two threads on the same topic. Your posts have been merged into one thread.

You can contact Payoneer Customer Support, since it’s Payoneer sending the card, and ask them where it is. Also, if you have successfully withdrawn the funds, they should be in your Payoneer account, and you should be able to check that.

As for getting the funds back into your Fiverr account, as far as I know, it’s not possible, because all withdrawals are final and can’t be undone.

Catwriter the money withdrawl to piyoneer account has been succesfully dOne.

I have email to fiverr customer support regarding where my card has arrived.

Fiverr Customer Support will probably tell you to contact Payoneer Customer Support, since it’s not Fiverr sending you the card, it’s Payoneer.

Burnbetty, am new to this comunity so fiverr revenue card was the suitable option for me.

But Dont know why did all this happened.

If i failed to recieve my money, it would be so bad.

You can contact Payoneer Customer Support whenever it suits you.

Your money is in your Payoneer account, and it should be safe there. You’ll be able to use it when your card arrives.

Burnbetty, am new to this comunity so fiverr revenue card was the suitable option for me.

But Dont know why did all this happened.

I understand, but you still need to contact customer service to know where the card is.

Guest offlinehelpers

You’ve already asked this, and had helpful answers:
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Hello, my money have been transfered to fiverr revenue card but i haven’t recieved my fiverr revenue card yet. Is there any possible way to get my money back in fiverr account from that very revenue card where money has been transfered! Need help...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 14 ❤

Mod Note: Posts will be merged.

Wasiq yes it is Payoneer card.

Plz Give some details

All of my freelancer friends have payoneer card. NONE of them uses card to withdraw funds. You can transfer funds directly from your payoneer account to any local Pakistani bank account (If you are from Pakistan).

Ther is no other way I think. YOU CANNOT GET BACK THAT AMOUNT TO YOUR FIVERR ID.

Hello, my money have been transfered to fiverr revenue card but i haven’t recieved my fiverr revenue card yet.
Is there any possible way to get my money back in fiverr account from that very revenue card where money has been transfered!
Need help plz!

Mod Note: This is a duplicate which is not needed. All posts will be merged into one thread.

Archived