Tips to Get Answers Faster

kevinwil

Thanks to fiverr for providing new features where we can seen the Average response time(repond to inquiries time). I think that a great features of new fiverr version.

regards

favicon.icoFiverr.com da69536b-109e-4264-8328-b41a4d92d1d1.png

seoranks1's public profile on Fiverr

I have more than 5 yrs experience in Digital Marketing and handle many Multilingual or local Linkbuilding Seo and Google Adwords Camapaign .We also Do On-Page SEO for Wordpress, Magento, html,e commerce,joomla, bigcommerce,Etsy and Shopify sites for...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t log out of fiverr. I’m using latest Firefox version; everytime I try to click the down arrow button it assumes I’m clicking on my username (very frustrating); this is located in top right corner in fiverr 2.0 version.

In Internet Explorer I can not add a photo to a new gig. The browse button is ignored for some reason.

rjspencer said: How in the world do you buy something on the new site??

Thousands of transactions are done on Fiverr every day. What part part of buying is it that are having trouble with? Remember that this can be a GREAT place to score some useful, interesting or downright odd stuff for $5. So if in doubt about the process -- just BUY something. It's $5. Don't stress it. Decide to spend $5 to learn the process, then use that first experience to move forward as a buyer and/or seller.

(Assuming you have an account on Fiverr and are logged in, and also have a usable account at PayPal, then you are ready to start buying. Note that logging in to the Fiverr buying section is seperate from logging in to the Forum.)

If that first paragraph seemed condescending, sorry. I dn't know your level of comfort on computers or with online transactions. But if you didn't like that, you are going to HATE the following primer on Fiverr Buyers 101.

Lot's of attention has been paid recently to a major overhaul of the site and tweaking things for sellers' listings, but the "buyer experience" is still pretty basic.

a. Find something you want to buy, either by browsing the site by categories or using the search function.

b. If you want to compare a few options before buying one, either bookmark them, open multiple browser tabs or windows, or use the little pink heart graphic on each gig listing to "save as collections" so that you can re-find them all again later. Look at their samples by clicking the little grey circles below the main picture on each gig. Notice their number of past sales and the feedback they got. Consider that new sellers might be just as good for you, but just don't yet have any feedback...

c. When you have made your choice, re-read the listing. Does the buyer want you to ask questions first -- some do, some don't -- and do they have a delivery time or guaranty policy that needs you to re-consider anything? Do you want or need their upgrades, or just their basic $5 gig?

d. When you are ready just click the big green "Order Now $5" button next to the title for each gig. That will take you to a new page for PayPal to approve the $ part of the transaction. Variables here - the payment process has had some bugs lately - might take a second or a minute or an hour or a day to go through, but my PayPal buys are always ready inside of 2 minutes.

e. When payment is confirmed you are automatically taken back to Fiverr to enter notes or instructions specific to this order. Sometimes the seller has a list of recommended questions, and other times this is just free-form. Do you need to send them an image or some text or something else to work on? Are they delivering just a file to you, or an actual physical object? Exchange accurate info as needed, 'cuz the seller in now on-the-clock and can't do your job without those details.

f. There is now an ongoing thread of messages between you and the seller tracking all your communcation and files being transferred. This is to help and protect both sides of the transaction. Customer Service will be able to read this later if there is a dispute.

g. Gee, how cool was that? I paid $5 and got this file or art or song or whatever. That was worth it. I think I'll look again ... after I leave postive feedback on that first transaction. Wow, the seller did that for me and only got paid $4? (After Fiverr's 20% commission.)

h. OK, theoretically, if I am ever ripped off at Fiverr then I know I CAN reject the final result or try to get the seller to re-do the work or demand a refund, but if the seller really delivered what they offered, even if it was not EXACTLY what I expected, then I can probably chillax.

hello dear,

my a client give me negative review for that my rating become tooo low, he told me if i cancel the order then he remove my negative review. i cancel the order but he still did not response, what should i do for that, can u please help me in this matter.

thanks

fiverr scam now look this two ticket i have same problum and they told to me please contact us 45 days it’s complete july 20 but they after july 20 never update my ticket this is very scam now V2

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/12619/fiverr-customer-support-is-scamed-now-thay-took-my-over-300-#Item_11

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/12657/i-have-same-scamed-result-as-a-cily_logo-fiverr-not-giving-my-88-039#Item_1

Reply to @stevenchand1: fiverr scam now look this two ticket i have same problum and they told to me please contact us 45 days it’s complete july 20 but they after july 20 never update my ticket this is very scam now V2

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/12619/fiverr-customer-support-is-scamed-now-thay-took-my-over-300-#Item_11

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/12657/i-have-same-scamed-result-as-a-cily_logo-fiverr-not-giving-my-88-039#Item_1

Can I dialogue with a customer support person at Fiverr rather than conversing in a public forum? It seems that when money is exchanged, one should be able to speak to the third party brokering the transaction.

Thank you.

I simply cannot make fiverr work. I have tried everything to “officially” order a gig from one of your sellers. When I click on “ORDER NOW,” it takes me directly to a PayPal screen.

I received notice back from my seller that I have to give him the order details. The only way I can see to communicate with him is through the “Contact Me” button below his bio. So I wrote to him what I wanted him to do, but he mentioned again I have to fill out an order. If the screen doesn’t come up, there is no way for me to do business. Is the system just plain not working?

Archived