I completed an order but it says $0 received. Why is this?

web3ninja

Question

Hello everyone!

So I completed an order worth $160 two days ago, even got 5 Star Rating but payment has not reflected into my account, it doesn't say any payment is being cleared. In fact, upon completion, on my phone, it said "Congrats you earned $0 for this order" which confused me even more. I spoke with the buyer too and he said he marked it complete and payment has been released from his account.

Did anyone ever face this issue or knows why this could be? I've been trying to reach out to Fiverr support for two days but haven't received any reply. Really worried about continuing selling due to this. I'd appreciate any help I can get from you guys. Thank you!

ss2.png

ss3.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

24 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, web3ninja said:

I contacted them twice, one ticket is still open, and one got closed without providing any comment or solution.

Never open multiple tickets about the same issue. They will close the additional tickets, and if you keep opening new ones, they might block you from support and give you an account warning.

Wait. Or, from time to time, ask for an update, but from the same ticket, don't open a new one.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Hello everyone!

So I completed an order worth $160 two days ago, even got 5 Star Rating but payment has not reflected into my account, it doesn't say any payment is being cleared. In fact, upon completion, on my phone, it said "Congrats you earned $0 for this order" which confused me even more. I spoke with the buyer too and he said he marked it complete and payment has been released from his account.

Did anyone ever face this issue or knows why this could be? I've been trying to reach out to Fiverr support for two days but haven't received any reply. Really worried about continuing selling due to this. I'd appreciate any help I can get from you guys. Thank you!

ss2.png

ss3.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, nadiappp said:

Seems a BUG! Contact customer support.

"You earned $0 for this order. Great job" - LOLOL

Yeah that's what I think too because that is SO strange. I contacted them twice, one ticket is still open, and one got closed without providing any comment or solution. Any better way to contact them where they actually reply? Or is there a way to tag any customer support reps on the forums?

• Like 4

Almost all my orders have been custom offers and I've never seen this. Did you try it also on the computer, not only in the app?

If CS doesn't provide a solution, escalate it - demand a higher tier support. There shouldn't be a situation where you are left without your payment.

I don't know how or if you can contact CS on the forum.

• Like 5

Just now, nadiappp said:

Almost all my orders have been custom offers and I've never seen this. Did you try it also on the computer, not only in the app?

If CS doesn't provide a solution, escalate it - demand a higher tier support. There shouldn't be a situation where you are left without your payment.

I don't know how or if you can contact CS on the forum.

Yeah I've checked very well, on my PC and mobile. There is no payment. The thing is, CS didn't even reply, they just closed the ticket. I don't know how to escalate it. But thanks for the advice! I will just have to wait and hope for them to reply I guess...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, web3ninja said:

Yeah I've checked very well, on my PC and mobile. There is no payment. The thing is, CS didn't even reply, they just closed the ticket. I don't know how to escalate it. But thanks for the advice! I will just have to wait and hope for them to reply I guess...

Check your "earnings page" - if buyer had accepted the delivery, then it should show the amount with the number of days it will take for clearance. 

Unless buyer cancelled the credit card transaction via bank!! 

Also, avoid opening multiple tickets for the same issue. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Check your "earnings page" - if buyer had accepted the delivery, then it should show the amount with the number of days it will take for clearance. 

Unless buyer cancelled the credit card transaction via bank!! 

Also, avoid opening multiple tickets for the same issue. 

In the earnings it isn't showing. Also it's not the case of the buyer cancelling the credit card transaction via bank because right after they accepted the delivery, it's been like that, and I got 5* rating too. And talked with the buyer, he didn't do any such thing and liked the delivery. Sure, I will avoid opening multiple tickets for it, but they didn't reply for 30 hours that's why I opened another one.

• Like 4

Just now, catwriter said:

Never open multiple tickets about the same issue. They will close the additional tickets, and if you keep opening new ones, they might block you from support and give you an account warning.

Wait. Or, from time to time, ask for an update, but from the same ticket, don't open a new one.

Got it, thanks! I won't do that.

• Like 4

I faced the same issue today. My order payment is not being received which was 120$ but the same client gave me tip as well and that I just received. I even request a ticket, hoping that they would answer, but does any one else got this problem solved?

• Like 2

On 4/24/2024 at 12:40 PM, quratulain92 said:

I faced the same issue today. My order payment is not being received which was 120$ but the same client gave me tip as well and that I just received. I even request a ticket, hoping that they would answer, but does any one else got this problem solved?

Did you get your order payment back?

Any solution?

• Like 2