Okay... time to test drive

ronhi85

poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I like the new level system
    • I do not like the new level system

Yay! New forum, I love it! Thanks so much to everyone for your hard work, I shall be back much more often now, was getting a little frustrated over the last few months and haven’t visited for a while, so very glad my prime source of procrastination is back, wooooooo!! 😀

Don’t we all love to procrastinate! 😸

Don’t we all love to procrastinate! 😸

I love how fast it loads, and that one can read all posts again without any workarounds, I like italics and bolding options and other things, I´d prefer nesting and the only thing I don´t like is that before you click a thread you don´t know who the OP is, but see only the profile pics of the last posters, so, yes, happy with the new forum.

Yes, especially with cat icons! 😸

I love how fast it loads, and that one can read all posts again without any workarounds, I like italics and bolding options and other things, I´d prefer nesting and the only thing I don´t like is that before you click a thread you don´t know who the OP is, but see only the profile pics of the last posters, so, yes, happy with the new forum.

I don’t like it either and a lot of us don’t. Let’s hope they will consider changing it. It’s on our wishlist 😁

Storyboard is much too long, as others suggested, the replies should be nested. As well, it would be ideal to be able to click on a username and see the gigs they promote.

You can click on a name and you’ll see the link that they’ve added to their profile.

I think that the link should be your Fiverr profile and not your personal website, though.

Archived