Working of Bank withdrawal through payoneer for Pakistani freelancers

mani07

Actually I want some questions answered regarding bank withdrawal and they might be specific for Pakistani freelancers.

Q1: I have linked my payoneer account with fiverr for bank transfer. It says that any funds withdrawn will be transferred to my bank account in Pakistan. What should I do if I do not want to transfer to my bank account but I just want to transfer to my Payoneer account.

Q2: How much days it takes for funds to be deposited in a Pakistani bank account.

Q3: How much amount is deducted while transferring form fiverr to payoneer and then transferring from payoneer to a bank account in Pakistan.

Q4: I have received an email stating that I can now withdraw funds from fiverr to a Pakistani bank account but payoneer says that my USD balance is currently being reviewed. While under the GBP and EUR balance, it is not wrriten. Whats that mean and how much time this review will take?

Q5: I signed up for payoneer through fiverr, will I get any bonus after the transfer of some amount.

• 1 year later...

Actually I want some questions answered regarding bank withdrawal and they might be specific for Pakistani freelancers.

Q1: I have linked my payoneer account with fiverr for bank transfer. It says that any funds withdrawn will be transferred to my bank account in Pakistan. What should I do if I do not want to transfer to my bank account but I just want to transfer to my Payoneer account.

Q2: How much days it takes for funds to be deposited in a Pakistani bank account.

Q3: How much amount is deducted while transferring form fiverr to payoneer and then transferring from payoneer to a bank account in Pakistan.

Q4: I have received an email stating that I can now withdraw funds from fiverr to a Pakistani bank account but payoneer says that my USD balance is currently being reviewed. While under the GBP and EUR balance, it is not wrriten. Whats that mean and how much time this review will take?

Q5: I signed up for payoneer through fiverr, will I get any bonus after the transfer of some amount.

Yes, I want to know this.

Hello,

Have gone through your questions and I might not be able to answer all of them but will answer the ones I can;

Either ways your funds will be transferred to you Payoneer account initially and then from there you will have to transfer it to your bank account. It wont directly go to the Bank account.

The simplest way to do this is to (when you just want it to transfer to Payoneer and not bank account) go to ‘Earnings’ and then select ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’, instead of Bank transfer.

Based on my personal experience, it mostly gets transferred within a few hours, that is from Payonerr to your Bank account. The maximum I had to wait was for 1 day.

Please note, that the transfer days from Fiverr to Payoneer are not addressed in the answer above.

Well I guess this is just a validation process by Payoneer with your bank account. In the meanwhile, you can simply withdraw payments using Payoneer, through an ATM.

As far as I am aware, there is no bonus on this thing. However, if you do refer someone to Payoneer and they get their cards, then their annual fee is waived off.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Archived