India's Economy Collapses As Brexit Happens [ARCHIVED]

emmaki

Trump is Biff in the flesh. He even looks like him. As for trumpeting his conservative values. You do realize before the election roll started he was one of the Clintons biggest doners and a democrat & even had them at one of his weddings. Just Google “trump democrat” and see the nonsense that comes up about him being a democrat plant. & sleeper agent.Yes, people really believe that.

Anyway this is has got nothing to do with the brexit and I am waiting to see who is going to invoke article 50 and set the clock ticking.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect there to be some attempts at taking Trump out of the game. There has already been one half baked attempt recently when someone tried to grab a guard’s gun to shoot him.

Trump says things such as “I’m good at war. I love war.” He has said he would have no problem starting a nuclear war. He also said Japan should have nuclear weapons as if he is 1. unaware they attacked us in WW2, and 2. Is unaware of how they had a major disaster with a nuclear reactor. He has also made repeated references to how much he would love to have his daughter for his girlfriend if he weren’t already married, and her father. When asked what he liked most about his daughter, he said “the sex”.

This post is the best post on the forum so far. Writer, I am still shocked at your politics! No! Bad! Stop! You like awful people! He really did say that stuff about his daughter too. Creepy old racist idiot. If America’s going to “lead the world” I want to be lead by decent people who have the interests of the world at heart.

But that’s just my sad, woolly-headed liberal dream.

The only country leader that I like is the former president of Uruguay, José Mujica. Of course I don´t know everything about him and I have never met him in person. But from what I know I can surely say that I really like him. He is a true human and a true leader (when he was still a president). Sadly, a leader like him is super rare.

But David Cameron has basically probably ensured that the United Kingdom is going to dissolve (Scottish independence), and won’t even preside over it. He’s the lamest of the lame! Chuchill hated Indians and caused a famine there! Thatcher was a horrible old witch!

I too am shocked by Writers politics. I also find it amusing how he decried the potential impact of a Brexit on poor freelance Indian writers, only to gush about how everything was okay in the end because his stocks had survived. 🙂

That said, I’d pick Trump over Hilary. That’s the problem see, I mean when exactly was there a decent person last in the White House?

take a look at this for stupidity of the highest order.

favicon-32x32.pngyorkshirepost.co.uk
image.jpg

Guarantees wanted over the future of European millions

COUNCIL leaders in Yorkshire are expected to move quickly to seek assurances from the Government in key areas in the wake of the Brexit vote.

the majority of yorkshire voted to leave and now they want guarantees that any money coming from the eu would be covered. You don’t need half a brain to realise there is not going to be any.

I too would pick Trumpet over Shillary. I don’t understand what has happened to politics when I can only choose between two evils. Can’t I have a nice option with ice cream?

John Titor supports Trump, and he’s from the future. Look it up, it’s hilaribad.

Yup.

“we didn’t realize this would happen”. I was talking to a Welsh guy earlier who was a Brexiter. We’re friends so I didn’t eat him alive for breakfast (I did question his IQ levels–he chuckled) and then he said that young people didn’t know what it was like in Paradise Britain before the EU and so.

When I pointed out that he would probably be dead in 10 years (statistically), he shrugged and said he was doing a favor to them. I am nice and polite in real life so I just shook my head and said “k”.

Idiot.

As someone living in Northern Ireland as far as a united Ireland is concerned the North wouldn’t have a majority for it and the South couldn’t afford it. And by the way despite the rhetoric Scotland couldn’t afford to be independent either. That was patently obvious at the last Scottish referendum.

Really guys, there is nothing shocking about my political views…they are shared by a vast majority of Indians. We are one-sixth of humanity and we think in a certain way. Just because we don’t think in the same way as you do, does not make our opinions less valid.

For example, Obama is not liked in India because we think he is arrogant and has ben negative for India-US relations. He has for example, made it more expensive for our IT companies to operate in the US. George W. Bush may be hated by the “cool” people in US and Europe, but he is our favorite US president. He saw us as equals and did his best for US-India relations. He removed several restrictions on our businesses. We consider him to be a great man. We don’t like Hillary because when she was Secretary of State, she was too preachy, lecturing us on Kashmir and other issues. Thing is, as an Indian, I consider my self-interest and my nation’s interest when pontificating on political issues, not yours.

I’m going to smack your bottom in an unenjoyable manner if you keep this up!

David Cameron inserted his penis into a dead pig’s mouth and simulated a sex act with it. When this came to light, he did not deny it. Indians like that. Cool.

Archived