India's Economy Collapses As Brexit Happens [ARCHIVED]

emmaki

Check out “Article 50”, there is a bit of negotiation, etc. to take place before they leave. I also doubt UK will leave before a solid trade agreement is in place - these negotiations could take a while, depending on who wants what.
Does the EU want to encourage others to leave by giving the UK the perks of membership without the actual membership?
Does the UK want to leave the perks behind?

I’d say 2 years will be accurate. A politician’s GTFO NOW is not quite the same as “real life GTFO” 🙂

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assure you that US is fighting them relentlessly with drones and daily targeted attacks.
Obama’s only concern was to continue a united front against ■■■■. We have to have military intelligence that is coming from all nations in Europe as a group rather than trying piecemeal to gather it. Whether he is popular or not he had to voice an objection based

on this which is going on with ■■■■. I’m not sure if people get the full news of what is going on or what the US is doing. We who follow it here see the actual videos the drones take as they launch the missiles on an almost daily basis. My guess is that most of what you hear about Russia is Russian propaganda. Like China, Russia’s concern is with expansion into neighboring lands.

Russia just bombed our military unit against ■■■■:
favicon-32x32.pngMilitary Times – 8 Aug 17

WORN3IBLKNCA3B76PQZ4K5MYAI.jpg

Russia's attack on U.S.-backed rebels in Syria puzzles, frustrates the Pentagon

The deadly attack targeted a New Syrian Army outpost in al-Tanf, near the border with Iraq and Jordan.

Russian aircraft on June 16 dropped cluster bombs on a New Syrian Army unit garrisoned at a base in al-Tanf, a remote desert outpost where the borders of Iraq, Syria and Jordan meet.

The New Syrian Army unit is a product of the American-backed train-and-equip program. Its mission is to fight Islamic State militants in Syria and to avoid confrontation with forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar Al Assad.

But Cameron will be replaced by BloJo. It’ll be a horrible slobbery mess. I may be eligable for an Irish or Kenyan passport. Anything instead of being associated with this shitshow. I’ll try Kenya first.

It’s all propaganda. My latest theory is that Cam and BloJob are in cahoots to string out the leave (October, as a weepy Cam thinks its inappropriate for his to finish what he started. Pig’s ear, like I said) and the EU response seems to me more “FFS UK stop the BS”. Which is a bit ripe coming fom Brussels.

It’s just a fucking mess.

Eh, it’s not much better in the US. I am enjoying the poison pen biog on Hillary (she terrorized secret agents in the white house apparently, DM is serializing the bs)

We’ve got Decidedly Smaller Britain in a Relationship with Trump Towers: Sound The Trumpets. I might sign up for that trip to Mars. Only to be confronted with new, hideous leaders.

It’s a farce for racists to feel pround. I want to cnutpnuch them.

Also, I don’t say this openly since most of you are anti-Trump, but if you hold an election in India between Trump and Hillary, or Trump and Obama, for that matter…Trump would win 70 to 80 percent of the votes. At least this is the impression I get from following Facebook/Twitter in India.

The “sexy” people, the opinion makers, the cool people, those who get to write in the media etc. may pretend to hate Trump, but the silent majority in India really likes him. So when people say Trump is hated all over the world, that is not true…one-sixth of humanity, or 1 billion Indians like him, as does, I suspect another one-sixth of humanity, the Chinese.

Archived