Buyers request

flavor264

Hi, Can anyone help me with how I can put the service I’m offering on buyers request? I’ve tried it once but it was not approved and I was told that my account will be banned, Kindly help I need to make some sales. Thank you

The reason you were almost banned is because you cannot put your service on buyers requests. It’s not for that. It’s for buyers only to post what they want to buy. When you go to buyer requests, you can bid on the real buyer requests and ignore or click remove on the sellers who are about to get banned by posting in there. If you want to advertise, that goes in the forum in My Fiverr Gigs, not in buyer requests.

You are welcome and thanks for coming to the forum to ask! If more people did, buyer requests would be less of a mess and less people would get in trouble. Don’t forget to advertise your gigs off-Fiverr too. Besides regular social media, use forums related to what you do and get involved in them. Once people learn you are a real person and you are being helpful, they might be open to hearing about your gigs and it won’t be seen as spam like just tossing links everywhere. Good luck!!

Archived