If you want to know, how to calculate fiverr ratings , please read

9 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

How is order completion calculated?

The Order Completion formula is the rate/percentage of the completed orders out of all of the orders placed from your buyers, where the last update (cancellation/completion) was in the past 60 days.

The above is from the Help Centre.

I have mixed experience on this. I had two cancellation so far, both cancellations happened because the buyer made a purchase of a service that is impossible to fulfill (one is a translation of unreadable text and the second is because the buyer purchased a service that they don't qualify *that service is a niche, provided to a very specific and certified businesses only).

The first one didn't affect my completion rate and I just got the second cancellation ten minutes ago, my completion rate is already down.

Both orders have the same condition, the buyer didn't submit the order requirements and I didn't click "I have all that I need", the order shouldn't be considered to have started in the second case. 

IMG_20211207_034220.jpg.0c94804d15d35f47db93f76652c44d38.jpg

If the first cancellation that happened under the same circumstances and didn't affect my statistics, I don't understand why the second one is. 😂

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...