What's THE ONE Thing U Guys Are Struggling With The Most On Fiverr?

globalyuppie

I am a new seller and I think rating and offer sending is a common problem for a new seller.
Because, a new seller may don’t get 5* rating on his first sell at all but he can give the best service, but if the unfortunate buyer gives him 4* which 80% positive rating the buyer become unable to send the offer to buyers that’s a hopeless policy for a new sell.
Everyone know that it’s too hard for a new seller for selling his first gig. And if he also unable to sent offer he will not get orders like me.

I hope Fiverr will grant issue for the new sellers as if have 80% positive rating he will able to sent offers.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of time that money takes to clear. I think it should be a maximum of three to four days.

Also there should be clear standards on what you have to do to reach top seller status as this is clear on other sites like fiverr that way we all have something to aspire to rather than working in the dark.

I agree we should also have a portfolio section on profiles maybe this should be to level 2 sellers and up I am forever sending samples to clients and am not able to do this from my mobile or ipad so would be good to just be able to send a link.

Also it would be good to know how many other people you compete against on Fiverr and your ranking too.

Well i joined Fiverr so that i can offer my voice over services outside my country and also to do different work…

I hate it when someone says Fiverr is an extra income or when they say i did Fiverr to earn Extra Income… (P.S No offence to anyone i personally dont like that statement)

One thing i struggle with most on Fiverr is for quality of communication from clients … Clients just send the script even after i keep asking them about the Brief in detail… They just hit the Modification button again n again , its like so easy for them… I hate that and i struggle to convince them that they need to give me a clear brief about the voice they want… Somehow i feel that some Buyers consider Fiverr as not so professional sellers platform…

But i know it deep inside iam also a buyer there are some real good sellers out here and i Love FIVERR for that reason …

I’m just 14 years old, but i joined Fiverr because my older siblings get a lot out of it (as they are very talented) and because i wanted to prove that i could come up here, work, and earn money. Also, i want that money to use on my own personal wants. The biggest struggle i have is probably the worst for all sellers; no costumers. i know i only joined two months ago, but i still cant help expect a little more.

Guest larabrooks44

The upsell…I get a lot of gigs for just the standard $5 and I am not sure how to get around that to generate an upsell. I offer the add ons and have design packages but so often I get just the standard $5. Frustrating!
I also agree with the length of time it takes for funds t o clear, I wish that was a bit faster !

The main reason I came to sell on Fiverr was because I needed to help as an added source of income to help my father, who does it all alone.

I don’t have the best opportunities to help now, so I have to work at home.

The most struggling thing here for me is for my gigs getting very little revenue. I am not money hog, but it is very frustrating to see I am barely making any money here.

I had only 1, pretty fun sale that I am not using in vain.

I blame myself because I feel the problem is something I am not doing right.

Initially I joined Fiverr as a buyer. Now my direction has changed and I would like to become location independent not restricted to my local place or work. Since currently the job market locally is small and I’ve had previous freelance experience I thought it was time to utilize Fiverr as a seller.

As for struggling, personally it’s my own internal struggle to “get ready for work” since I am working from home (as likely many of you are). To solve this issue I decided before even becoming a Fiverr seller that I would act as if I was heading to work. I wake up, make myself breakfast and get dressed for work. Though I no longer have to wear dresses and high heels, I still feel the need to get dressed. Nowadays that’s more likely yoga pants and t-shirt but I’m still dressed and ready to go.

Keeping the enthusiasm going is the main thing for any freelancer/entrepreneur, especially during the lows.

Cheers Irene

No, there is no way to call Fiverr. There is so much help available online, though, pretty much any question can be answered without more assistance. Check out the Fiverr Academy and the help pages to start. If you have other questions and you can’t find the answers already on the forum, you could make your own forum thread and ask.

https://uk.fiverr.com/academy
www.fiverr.com/support

Aha! This is a fine example of the greater titted idiot. They’re breaking TOS with threatening/abusive behaviour. Just neutrally tell them they have that right then report it to Customer Support who will then remove the review.

You: 1 + money
Idiot: 0 - money

Idiots!

I joined fiverr because i knew i had a talent and a skill to write lyrics as well as to do other interested things. I started writng lyrics for customers over a year ago but i need to do much better. Having to be consentrating to finish my studies among other things i will need to put more time in and probabaly change my focus and learn more creative ways.

I became a seller on Fiverr because were looking extremely bleak on the employment front. When I first started I got around 2 orders during my first two weeks. Not sure what happened but things came a halt and my account was closed; there wasn’t a vacation option available at that time. After a year or so I came back and wanted to offer an illustration service. I got one order.

The main thing is the structure and function of things overall; namely gig visibility. To keep your gig visible you will either have to keep recreating your gig so it will appear new or advertise the tartar sauce out of it in hopes of potential leads. The solution? Don’t over complicate things and keep the gigs simple and to the point. If you need help ask and hope you get a nice response.

I joined Fiverr as it gave me an opportunity to do what I like most and earn some money while doing it. Still, I struggle with time management. It’s great that I have a lot of work to do, but there isn’t any possibility to take a short brake, like when you’re really crowded, or an urgent issue comes up and you need to solve it, since the clock will continue to go on for the placed orders. I added a line on my gig description asking buyers to check the schedule and availability with me, especially for larger orders, but very few even bother reading. I end up, rather often, booked with orders, having to spend each weekend working, and I also get the chance to meet some people that believe I am a robot, thinking that I am not having any health issues or being tired. I would love if there would be a way to pause things, maybe even for just two or three hours, so I won’t have to struggle with meeting the orders and not disappointing anyone, and the feeling of being beaten up, which I hate.

The answer to the first question is that I am trying to build my own brand as I am becoming highly disgruntled with some of the work available on other sites. In joining fiverr, my goal is to start proving myself in my niche to hopefully transfer the experience later.

My one thing I’m struggling with the most is simply getting a client. I’ve changed my gigs in an effort to ensure I’m being competitive, but it seems as if there are just too many offering the same thing. Not sure if I’ve worded something improperly or what, but even though I seem to be getting some views, there have certainly not been any bites!

Archived