What's THE ONE Thing U Guys Are Struggling With The Most On Fiverr?

globalyuppie

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I joined Fiverr before 4 years and i am selling good for last 3 years but suddenly fiverr dropped my gigs from featuring and thats made me big struggle and even now i lost my sales. I quit my job because of fiverr earnings but fiverr made me to join my job again by not featuring my gigs for no reasons. Even my gigs are very good for online marketing and they are in high needs.

Am struggling with taking back my ratings up as its not easy with some " idiots " as some members here call them, I tried to talk to fiverr customer care but they ignore my calls even if the buyer just had intentions of ruining your account. I warn all members here to be aware of this , that some buyers are not happy with your performance, so they will pay money and expect to be refunded after using lies with the fiverr customer support. Thats what is happening to my ratings right now. Am a great seller who loves his work and knows what I do but am shocked such goons exist here. BE Careful of the same experience as fiverr is never on the side of the seller. Its the buyer First !!!

I’ve joined fiverr to earn some extra income working as im a student and want to know somthing about what is happening outside my room. Fiverr give me a sportsmen spirit like i have to be punctual, answer the questions on time and if there is any sort of delay my customer move on to the other seller i think thats not nice. There must be a seen,delivered option when the message is delivered and read.But Its a good plat form fro the students and many other people who are unemployed

Guest fatdaddy

In my physical business, I offer a 100% money back guarantee to make a statement to prospects that they will get the very best of me, and that I’ll do everything I can to give them exceptional value for money… in 13 years of doing this, I’ve never had one person ask for their money back.

I’m hoping the same strategy will work here on Fiverr! I’m new to Fiverr, but I feel everything that can be offered to help put a prospects mind at ease, and help them choose to buy from you is a good thing. Especially when you’re offering a legit, ethical and honest service.

Hope that helps.

Fiverr customer support is one of the weakest I have dealt with regarding 8 freelance sites I work in, they are not prompt and detailed like other freelance sites support team are they just have copy paste replies for you.They never answer back what is really asked to them and when you ask them to forward your query to the head manager who can understand the concern better, you never hear back from them. Just one good thing happened from this month that they now reply in 1 working day previously I used to get replies after 5-7 days.

A month back I got an email from Fiverr stating that I’m one of the best sellers in online marketing category and so they will like to know my opinion on new categories they want to introduce reagrding it, I gave 1 hr of my times thinking it would be for betterment of my gigs and easier for my customer to order services from me but don’t know why or how my gigs rankings start falling from last 7 days, I was getting 15-2- oders a day from 2-3 months and all of a suuden I have 0 oders on asking the support team they gave me a reply that as they are making changes n the category now my gigs will no longer appear in the search results as they violate TOS, Please explain me how my gig where I provide services for creating social media, managing them and marketing them is violating the TOS? On asking the support team this question I never got a reply back and my gig ranking gets lower.I have clients who buy big monthly packages from me on fiverr but if fiverr can’t get me new clients and have removed me from search results what is the use for me to deal here anymore?

getting partial payments is most important as the money we make is not certain every month we can just withdraw hoe much we need an leave some for withdrawl on next month ( Maybe we plan a vacation and need money when we come back ) and yes obvioulsy usng it to pay other sellers for our own business, why should we pay extra 5%?

Guest hamza4066

Hi thanks for your question.
1 i want some money for my education so i have joined fiverr to earn some extra
2 but i have not recieve any order in one month? what should i do ? thanks

Guest fatdaddy
  1. I set myself up on fiver because I can work from home, and work for anyone, anywhere in the world. It’s a simple platform with enormous potential.
  2. Getting my first gig! Maybe I’m not offering to give enough away for Free right now? Maybe the extras I have set up should be ‘included for $5’ to encourage the first 10-20 sales?

Enjoying the opportunity, and looking forward to the ‘learning curve’

I struggle with two things:

(a) People who place orders without having an exchange with me about my availability, ability to deliver, and the price, despite my request on every single one of my gigs that they do so BEFORE placing the order. The number of people who want you to do something within 2 hours, or want you to spend 40 hours doing something for $5 is pretty amazing.

(b) The other struggle? People who provide 3 or 4 sentences about what they want, which is clearly insufficient to make a real assessment of what needs to be done, and ask you to quote a price right after those 3 or 4 sentences. How about a little more exchange of information?

I started fiverr, because, in my opinion, it is a great way to earn some extra money. As next year when I start my uni studies, I’ll need a lot of money, I’m trying to become a level 2 seller, so the purchases would come in more often.
I’m struggling with the amount of purchases, because there are days when people can buy 2 gigs, but there can also be a week when nobody buys anything.

I became a seller on Fiverr to get my start into the freelance world analyzing websites. I am a Google Analytics expert. At first, it was slow but as my reputation grew so did the number of gigs I have done. Low Cost Analytics has ranked as high is the 3rd position under digital marketing and I am proud of that.
The biggest struggle I have with dealing with people on Fiverr is all I ask for is a positive review because I have figured out it does impact your search rankings on Fiverr. The other is from time to time I have people purchase gigs and then they do not provide me with the information I need what did contribute to a higher cancellation rate.
I have only had one negative review and that person never communicated the issues with me because I would have given the analysis he really needed.

Hey.
I’ve been on Fiverr for a little while and I have had ups and downs.
1)I came to Fiverr because I wanted to make money doing what I want, on my own terms. I don’t want to work with a big company in some other state or such.
2) What I’m struggling with the most is cheap customers. I’ve become afraid of losing customers because my sales take slopes. Sometimes I get no messages at all. When I do get messages, a lot of the customers want to pay $5 for something that will cost $20, and if I quote them a price too big, I never hear from them again. Many of them don’t even try to barter. I’m a flexible person. I don’t have a whole lot of experience figuring out pricing, and I feel like my business wont grow because I’m offering lower and lower prices just so customers will hire me. I don’t want to be a pushover, but I really need the orders.

I love to work on Fiverr because Fiverr helps me to get my dream job. I was dreaming to become an cartoon artist since my childhood times. And now, Fiverr allowed me to work as cartoon artist and I found that many people could happy with my works. This is really satisfying, I love to make people smile with my works 🙂
However, I keep struggling with my work time. I work as full time worker on a company at morning, and I work on Fiverr at night. I know there is a deadline on my every works, and I need to catch them before the deadline is coming. I do my best to work on these works. I reduce my sleep time to work on Fiverr.
In addition, in my country, getting job on online means that you will have small amount of income and you will have no life. This is what people think, and my family also think like that when I work on Fiverr. My family worry that if I will not success with my job and life.
I think I must success as cartoon artist on Fiverr to prove them that Fiverr is really awesome online job. I can achieve my dream job with a good income. I hope I can be a full time cartoon artist on Fiverr and recommend Fiverr to everyone 🙂

Archived