What's THE ONE Thing U Guys Are Struggling With The Most On Fiverr?

globalyuppie

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY…
thats really a interesting question
by the way i have read most of the answers and now its my time 😃
i got information about fiver from a video in which super seller from our country was talking about fiverr/// that attract me a little bit towards fiverr but i didnt start using it but after some time my father told me that he dont have much sources to support my higher studies which is really expensive and also i had to skip my University then I decided to earn money through the possible ways and i think fiverr is one of the best thing happened to me in this matter … and now am trying to earn enough to start my higher level studies on my own…
and the second thing
nowadays i am thinking how to withdraw money from fiverr 😃 and am confuse between bank transfer or payoneer master card with fiverr revenue or may i should order a simple master card 😃 and am one order away to get level one and am waiting for that angel also 😃

It does not hurt your starts but your “orders completed” will be affected very much.

Only orders canceled before buyer send any requirements will not affect you at any was possible. anything else will do.

I think best is to require buyers to contact you first, that saves much trouble but you must be fast on responds = Key of success.

Milan

I joined Fiverr to practice my art & illustration and of course making money on the side. Reading so many success stories, I truly hope to be able to do this full time.

My biggest struggle and I am sure is shared by many - sending traffic to my gigs. I am setting up a new blog, promoting my gigs on social media and encouraging my friends to join Fiverr and purchasing my gigs.

I hope that my efforts will pay off very soon.

• 3 weeks later...

This, this and more of THIS! I have had a very similar experience as you recently with a client having my number. Something that normally takes me 24 hours to complete ended up taking 7 days with this person… They are a few hours behind me as well so I would get calls in the middle of recording or later at night with little questions that could have easily been mailed to me or avoided entirely if my gig had actually been read in the first place. It reached a point where I had to stop answering calls for a while and try to get back to text related communication. This client really made me feel that either they didn’t know what they really wanted, or they just wanted to keep talking to me for as long as possible. Besides having to explain every part of what I do as if I were talking to a 5 year old, I kept receiving compliments the entire time so I know the work I was supplying wasn’t unsatisfactory. It is quite frustrating because the more time I spent with this particular client, the less time I had to dedicate to all of the others. Anyway, as you say, this was a big lesson learned.

Again, I could not agree with you more, it really is (more often than not) the frugal ones who are the most picky! Some people want to stretch their dollar SO far that they are willing to get quite unprofessional with you just to save a buck. I get it, I like saving money too, and receiving a discount for bulk orders or continued business, however feeling entitled to it or threatening someone is completely uncalled for. And this sort of thing happens with SO many people here on Fiverr! I don’t believe I have ever reported a buyer here, but if things like this keep happening, perhaps I will.

Either way, I still love Fiverr! It has come a long way over the past year alone and continues to grow and change in positive and helpful ways. One thing I am VERY grateful for is the Quick Response Feature! It works great for supplying my clients with the same information upon gig deliver as well as quickly answering common questions with the click of a button, it saves me SO much time that can be used more productively. Now all I need is a properly working Live Portfolio for Audio Files hehe.

I join fiver because i had become very experienced at what i offer in my gigs and figured i should find a place to sell my work.

i struggle the most with my first sale…i don’t have it yet…but I’m solving it by just being patient and constantly thinking of how i can plus my gigs

• 3 weeks later...

@allysonmichelle, thank you for telling us your story. That is super annoying that this happened to you. But fortunately, for the majority of time, Fiverr buyers are pretty awesome, aren’t they :)?

And I also LOVE the quick response feature! it is so awesome and saves so much time. To be honest, at the beginning, I totally procrastinated using it. Though, after finally putting some time away and actually setting everything up, it was so helpful!

Anyway, Fiverr is awesome and here’s to becoming Fiverr Superstars together ;)!

• 6 months later...
  1. The main reason was to work from home and some extra revenue.
  2. I am not really struggling with this but it’s difficult when people ask you to contact them through phonenr. or email…etc. It’s not always easy to explain through typing. But so far I have managed it well.

I am really blessed that most of my clients are amazing and understanding.

I think most important is that you “listen” to your customer and ask him/her as many questions as possible. After that you decide if you can handle the gig. I am always honest when I am not able to deliver. So never do empty promises, that way you will be in big trouble and will waste your clients time.

1)MAIN REASON : I was spending too much time on programming forums solving queries for people and writing code snippets to solve the problems they were facing with the projects they were working on. I figured that if I provided the same code snippets on Fiverr instead of a hobby programming forum, I could generate revenue from it.

2)MAIN STRUGGLE : The gigs I am getting often transcend the definition of a ‘quick code snippet’ and end up being full on consultation-cum-development projects. I solved it by realigning my expectations and rewording my sales pitch to fit the kinds of requests I am getting.

I’m just a month old on Fiverr, I already have a Level 1 Badge without trying too hard, and the dashboard says my average revenue per delivered gig is ~22$. So, things are sailing fine.

Archived