Give the Chance to New Seller [ARCHIVED]

muhammadaliraza

Well, I´m a new seller and all my buyers up to now have been just fine with my work.
Of course I understand that you want to be careful in future, and probably it´s safer to take someone who already has a lot of good reviews, but it´s no guarantee either. You can read it all over the forum, in fact just a few comments down, in amitkaria’s for instance.

It´s not about new or old, it´s about what kind of person someone is.

The bottom line is that a buyer wants to get a great service at a very low price. Lowering your prices is easy, but the real question is how can you prove that you’re offering a great service. When it comes to top sellers, buyers can easily find the quality proof from the reviews, even though it’s not a 100% guarantee either.

So, if you are a new seller with close to 0 reviews, then try to think of ways to show your service quality. You’ll find plenty of tips from Fiverr forum and Academy on how to improve your gig. Take some time, go through those tips and apply them. If you have done all you can then just wait. If there’s a demand for your service then you’ll get some orders eventually.

One thing people need to understand… It does not matter if you are an old seller or a new seller, what matters is how you present yourself and your services (your packaging) I was once a new seller in fact, I still consider myself a new seller till now… I made sure I’m online 24/7…always going through buyer’s request and all thanks to God, I get few response… Just don’t give up, put in more effort and you will smile at the end

Archived