Give the Chance to New Seller [ARCHIVED]

muhammadaliraza

Dear Buyer if you will give the Chance to New Seller for get his Services,New Seller Give you same Service in Low Price,For Example Level one and Level 2 or Top Rated Seller provide designing services in 10$ and deliver on 4 days,But New Seller and Fresh Gig are provide same service in 5$ and Work Deliver within 16 Hours or 1 day…

Thanks

Guest almina8

A new sellers do his/her job very perfectly. Because they know if the job done not perfectly, they are out of the market.

almina8 said: A new sellers do his/her job very perfectly. Because they know if the job done not perfectly, they are out of the market.

I partially agree with you on this, but i must tell you that most of the new sellers join Fiverr because they want to make $$$ very fast, and not because they have something better to offer.

I have tested new sellers and the results was awful. One of the issues affecting new sellers is that they barely understand the platform and what they can offer. You won't be surprise that most of them joined Fiverr after reading some gibberish materials that tell them they can make money just by doing anything. Although, this is not general because some new sellers are very good at what they do. However, i still maintain the point that majority of them are below standard.

Absolutely right. Give new sellers a chance to develop their works on Fiverr 🙂
But, sometimes, due of limitation of portfolio & not much review on their profile, buyer may worries about the result of the work. It’s better to reassure the buyer for the result first 🙂

Guest hawkkseo

Actually fiverr is saturated with all kind of services. Here’s no room for new sellers.
Think from buyer’s perspective, if you see a top rated seller and a newbie providing the same services then whom would you prefer!!!

You do have a point. But as a newbie you also have to put in the work. Seeing it from the perspective of buyers gravitating to Top Sellers you somewhat downplay your talents/skill set. If you have a strong enough portfolio or even a video presence you’re already good to go. What you need to do to ensure you’re getting sales, is share share share your Fiverr gigs on social media.
Making the extra effort makes it all worth it.

Well, I’m a new buyer and I actually gave a chance to a new seller and this new seller did a horrible job 😦 I had to request cancellation and the seller did not even want to do a mutual cancellation at first… My new seller was not responsive, did not deliver what I requested, and did not explain why he/she didn’t do what was agreed on when I asked… So in feature, I’m not taking my chances with new sellers as I value my time.

• 3 weeks later...

Iam also a Buyer and Seller… I had a very bad experience with Level 2 Seller… He said he will redesign my website and will provide me Support till iam satisfied…

I trusted him and placed the Order… After sometime he said there is an issue with your your Hosting … Pls change it … i did that … i moved from yahoo to Go Daddy… Then i asked its Resolved he Said …NOOO…. After following up manytimes he said change the domain name provider also … i also Foolishly followed it up… He provided me some designs and said to mark the order as complete and Write a Small Review and Assured me that He will do that backend things later on) so i marked it as Complete and wrote a Review….

After that He STOPPED Replying to my Messages …. and as it was more than
15 Days i was busy in my orders i asked him so many times he Didnt Answer Et alll…. then i Raised a Complaint on Fiverr Support … He Reverts saying you know i deserve the payment which you made i gave you valuable suggestions… Then he said he cant do anything as Order is Complete…

This is TRUE & GENUINE Story **************

Archived