Ask a Super Seller

reddhorrocks

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, redhorrocks!

I am contacting you guys again because I feel the Fiverr is going down and I wanted to check with big sellers like you. Alexa shows a decrease in Fiverr traffic and as far as my personal sales are concerned my sales, clicks and views have drastically decreased. While until March 2015 I was making not less than $600, I now hardly make it to $400. Can you please share your views and tell me if you also see a personal and overall fiverr decline? what are the reasons and what to do?

This is in regards to: Posting a requests to have a gig done

Just to clarify, are we not able to negotiate gig deals between the buyer and seller? For example I have a gig that needs to be done. Actually 2 gigs and I’m looking for a deal on them. Am I not allowed to put a preferred amount when posting my request?

Reply to @reddhorrocks: Okay great! Thank you very much. I actually found a seller that is working with me and I was able to word it without mentioning any numbers, but in a way where he actually met me at the EXACT price I was looking for. This is good to know for future reference, it will make things a lot easier when I request custom gigs. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello , i was working on a project which i deal with the customer on specific time and after that i had some problems with my computer i asked him for more time which will be 1 week
and i forgot to extend the time of the order , the order marked as a too late one and my response rate dropped into 67% and delivered on time to 50% when i am back i got shocked !!
i don’t know what should i do ! and absolutely the number of orders i was getting dropped into zero !! if you have any advice will be great
Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,
I have been on Fiverr for a little over a year. I am so grateful for the opportunity to share my talent with so many who are interested. I am interested in expanding but had a few questions to ask about effectively showing a portfolio.

I already have one gig posted that features drawing caricature designs. I have been happy with the success of that gig and can only hope for more. I am interested in expanding to logo, t-shirt and business card design but I am confused as to how to keep my turnaround time fairly reasonable (7 to 14 days) but deliver the actual product. My local printer takes 7-21 business days to send me the final product in which I would then have to package and ship to my buyer. It just seems very difficult to do under a specific time limit.

As a caricature artist, I can digitally draw the character and email a file in a day or so. Done, easy. However, with a logo, t-shirt and business card, there is a process that comes with the delivery. Do you design and order the cards yourself? If so, how do you deliver to the client? How then does the client post the final end product on Fiverr and give you a recommendation? I’ve seen several Sellers have the final product (especially business cards and t-shirts) posted along with positive ratings, but I am curious as to how they did that?

Could someone please explain the process? I would love to expand my gigs but I would like to learn how do the sellers create the file, get it printed, deliver the final and post it with real actual comments from the buyer all in a “fair” amount of time?

Archived