Ask a Super Seller

reddhorrocks

Hello @reddhorrocks, I joined fiverr yesterday but haven’t fully completed or posted my gig yet. I am a Paralegal who prepares bankruptcy petitions for people who wants to file bankruptcy without an attorney. I normally charge $450.00 to prepare the 50-60 page document which can also take anywhere from 3 to 6 hours to research, prepare and proof with customer until finalization. How do I charge $5? I know I can add the extras but everything is needed to file as a package. Will this even work for me?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the Director of a small non-profit private school in Provo, Utah. I’m looking for someone who can create a landing page for me. Additionally, I would love some help on targeted FB ads in 5-10 local zip codes in the schools geographical area. Does anyone know who on fiverr might do either of these types of work?

Hi,

I’m currently facing a problem, a client asked me to remove the image which will show up in the portfolio when i deliver the work.

I’ve asked her to remove - when the work is delivered and she says she can’t find an option to remove it from my portfolio.

And she asked for a modification also 🙂

I’ve gone through the forum posts and came to know that there is a minus sign which allows the client to remove it 🙂

But my real question is Since she have requested modification can i deliver the final work via msgs and finish the order my delivering and empty msg or a link to dropbox ?
So that nothing will show up in the portfolio !
Will the pre- delivered work show up ? the image which was delivered before she requesting modification ?

Please let me know 🙂
Eagerly waiting for a reply 🙂

Kind Regards,
Shinu Francis

Hello reddhorrocks, nice to meet you!

I am curious about how many hours per week you work. I see on one of your gigs you say you work 7 days a week as do I, but how many hours per day on average do you work and do you ever take an entire day or two off? If you do, how do you manage your gigs and messages while you are away from fiverr?

How long does it take you to record a standard $5 voiceover from start to finish?

Thank you, I find your gigs fascinating.

Reply to @searchwise: You should only really send custom offers when you have been asked for one by the buyer,or when the buyer has approached you for work. Custom Offers are great to put together for clients seeking more complicated projects, or ease of ordering… but it’s best not to approach people who haven’t asked for them as that is considered spam.

Reply to @misscrystal: Hi there! I work about 30-40 hours a week. I do work 7 days a week, but the weekends it’s usually only an hour or two. I have a portable studio so I take my work with me when I travel. If I’m on vacation, though, I use vacation mode. It depends on the content of the voiceover as to how long it may take me!

Hey there. Something thats been bugging me. I had my level 1 revoked for requesting buyers contact details? I have to do that, Im developing their websites? i never requested them in order to circumvent Fiverr? What do I do? Its made me really sad 😦

Hey guys. First, let me thank you all for answering all these questions and for sacrificing your time to improve the community.

I started work on fiverr in the first days of the year. I became somehow obssesed with it, and I was dedicated to provide good quality work and an overall great experience for my customers.

Things became stresful at one point, since I also work as a graphic designer at a local printshop 9 hours per day. I started having severe panic attacks, and after I moved to a new rent, that’s when the downfall began:

I had to wait 2 weeks for my ISP to connect me to my new place and I also was in the hospital for some time. I couldn’t complete my orders and I now have a 90% rating. This really frustrated me, and I am now trying to rebuild my reputation.

My question is: how can I recover from such a downfall? If you have any useful tips, they would be greatly appreciated. If you may take a look over my profile, let me know what can I improve.

Kind regards,
Tomi.

Reply to @exilegraphics:

Hi Tomi,

The first thing I would do is contact anyone who cancelled, or left a low review in that time (causing your 90% rating).

Explain your story and ask what you can do in return for the rating being removed. Some may just consent to renewal, whilst others may want a freebie or something else. Whilst giving away free work absolutely sucks, this will be a great way to increase your rating.

After receiving consent, or reaching an agreement and then delivering on it, contact customer support with all the order numbers and the negative ratings will be removed - as you have rectified the issues.

Regards,
Adam

Reply to @daemuse: Hey!

Under Fiverr’s terms of service, you are only allowed to request contact details if it relates to completing an order AND if it’s within the order.

If you are requesting the details in messages, or requesting them when they are not required, you will receive a penalty.

If this is a genuine mistake, message customer support and see if they can help. When/if fixed, bare in mind the TOS for the future (details must be shared WITHIN a relevant order).

Regards,
Adam

Archived