Ask a Super Seller

reddhorrocks

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been on Fiverr since February and I am quite happy with the steady sales and absolutely love this site and ability to freelance. I don’t have a question, I just wanted to thank the Ambassadors and Top Rated Sellers for the great input on this forum.

It has been extremely helpful. THANK YOU!

Reply to @byakire70: I am not a Super Seller and therefore will leave your question here for someone else. You may want to note that there are only a few Super Sellers that can answer in this thread. There are hundreds of other active users in the rest of the forum. You might consider saving “tip” questions for the Super Sellers and posting ordinary questions in Conversations or Fiverr FAQ. I also recommend reading the Tips for Buyers section since you seem to be a buyer.

Reply to @byakire70: If you have contacted a seller for flyer design and they haven’t gotten back to you, I would recommend selecting another seller. Different sellers have different requirements regarding contact. I know for me, I don’t need to be messaged before an order is placed, but everyone is different. I would be sure to check what each sellers gig description says. You should be able to gain the information you need from that.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks in advance. I just got my first order and want to know how if I am handling something correctly. I offer to post on a forum spread out over 7 days, so I put down 7 days to complete. I notice the countdown is ticking toward 0 days for my Delivery. Should I be clicking Delivered to stop the countdown because I started delivering? I am worried if I wait until the 7 days of service is over it looks like I took a long time because it doesn’t reflect that I actually started within an hour of the order.

Archived