Has anyone quit their job to just do Fiverr work? I'd love to! Check out my gig!

kim_talented

I was laid off from my job last year and started ranking up my fiverr business as of right now am making 4x what i did at my job of 20 yr. i sent my boss a screen shot of what i made last month and thanked him for laying me off. I have over 6k sales. Fiverr rocks

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have started actively using fiverr about a month ago. By constantly updating my GIGs and conducting market research on fiverr I have achieved level 1.

I hope to get atleast 15-20 orders per day and move to level 2. My long term goal is to use fiverr as a second revenue stream as I am also a marketing manager and a commodity trader. DO take a look at my GIGs.

Guest flavimedia

I have not quite my core job, but I will say that I have been able to eliminate the part time job that I worked for a long time to help support my family. The ability to use Fiverr in a way to generate income has allowed me to not leave at night and be able to spend more time with my family. I really think that down the road this could happen.

It’s not going to happen overnight, but if you find yourself with a niche gig that is very plentiful in income, it can happen. Just be patient, customer focused, and provide the best product and level of customer service and as your ratings and rank prosper, so will the opportunities to possibly quit your day job and be a self-employed master. 🙂

I originally joined Fiverr in the fall and have had steadily increasing revenues. Last month was my best yet - I made as much as an average full-time salaried editor in the U.S. and didn’t have to kill myself to do it. Pretty insane.

I am only at the start of my Fiverr journey but I don’t have a job to quit. Freelance writing IS my job.

I am a WAHM of 4 kids and gave myself the deadline of my youngest ( now 3) going to full time education to earn a living wage. If I don’t succeed in earning at least £150 ( approx $270) in just over a years time, I will have to venture out.

I likely still work online as everyone else does though. No point in culling an income stream.

I always say that you can do whatever you want and I realy believe in this. I joined Fiverr.com a month ago with the goal to reach 1000 sales and 100% satisfaction, at this moment I only have 3 sales but i do have 100% satisfaction. I keep on trying new things here on Fiverr and provide only gigs which I am good at, so I keep on being inventive and who knows one day…

Guest bhanuka_yasas

Sheriff’s Note: Place Your Self Promotion in the MY FIVERR GIGS section. Do not hi-jack topics.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived