Has anyone quit their job to just do Fiverr work? I'd love to! Check out my gig!

kim_talented

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For now- not really. But after not having been on fiverr for quite a while (1.5 years) I managed to go from not making anything to making about quarter of my needed income- just in a month.

For now my goal is to cover my BASIC needs from fiverr and then the rest from other things online…but to work only from home nonetheless.

Fiverr is currently my only source of income. It wasn’t necessarily voluntary. I moved across the country for health reasons (because believe me, breathing is way more valuable to me than having a job) almost a year ago (so hard to believe) and since then I’ve been sustaining myself on a combination of temporary jobs, savings, and Fiverr. And the odd bit of off-site work… I went to a few conventions in the summer and did a few commissions at the table, sold some steampunk.

But, mostly, my income is Fiverr. I wouldn’t quite say that I’m above the poverty line here… but I am paying my bills. At least some of them. 🙂 I am just one person, I don’t need a ton of money to survive.

i lost my job in october 2013

And this became my only revenue, It’s hard while having 2 kids and waiting for the third…

But the net became my hope to make money, and i’m doing a good job and having 100% satisfaction of my customers, although i just joined 23 days ago.

Fiverr it is really amazing, for example I earned more on fiver than I earned as an unemployed here in my country and I am just level 1. I have in plan to become a lawyer in a few months but I don`t think I would give up fiverr. Fiverr is really fun and I would rather spend more money to buy equipment for my studio and make videos for the whole world here when I will afford.(in a few months I hope) I whis you good luck!

Guest luna_dreamer07

As a writer with several creative writing Gigs, I’d love to hook into Fiverr full time. It would be a dream come true, doing what I love and maintaining healthy income. Salutes to those of you working full-time on Fiverr!

Archived