Gig pages have been updated! Share your thoughts here

jonbaas

Personally, it’s just ‘OK’. Looks kind of out of date really. I’m on the fence about not showing amount in queue because it may deter some buyers if it’s too full but also can ensure a potential buyer that you are hard at work and also increases the chances of an ‘extra’ to do it in one day. I think they missed that as some people will pay waaay more just to get in the front of the line!!! We can only wait and see. I knew something was up because they rolled this out before, and it’s usually the reason why orders go down for a bit, because they have been focused on this.

If I had to say yes or no, I would say no. You also don’t see the extras to purchase unless you click the very very tiny button for a drop down menu.

It’s their platform, but as a Top Rated Seller for over 3 years, they have taken out the things that buyers see and pay attention to.

The profile on the gig pages takes up way to much space and takes away from the extras being displayed. Extras on the right side are good as it also fills up all the empty space on the right side of the gig page. Sooooo much empty space!

No more stars either. We are now rated in ‘Dots’ lol!

Again, looks old and not really appeasing if I were a buyer. IMO

Reply to @kjblynx:

Hmm. I stand corrected then. I was working on gigs earlier this morning and started seeing most of them using the new (previously announced) layout. I randomly visited gigs from all sorts of people here on the forums, and they all had the new layout as well. I just looked at your gig – for me, that shows up with the new format as well.

Perhaps, if not everyone is seeing the new layout, while others do see it, then maybe the change is based on geographic location or IP address?

Could you clarify what has changed for most people? I am on Firefox (latest version) and double-checked in Chrome but I see no changes. Ratings are still as I saw it before, layout is the same, and queue is still showing for me. I like the way it was, so at this point I like it. What I see on mobile for iPhone or the Kindle version of Android is different from desktop and I dislike the fact that I cannot see queue and while I can see the useless star rating I cannot see the written reviews.

1. Must have to rework the functionality behind Add Comment Button. Am already login then why should again checking is the user is a participant …very Odd.

2. I have to complaint about my Revenue… Where do i complaint officially …at this forum …Blog? So pathetic.

3. My Gig Page …we have to navigate from the grid itself …made big blendours in this page… Already if there is Order listed …no click events are there to go to that order details page.

Actuallly Fiver need a full functional rework. If you really want I will submit a report.

Archived