Setting Up Calls Within My Workflow Pre-Booked Gig

mikecoombe

I'm sorry if this has been asked 10000 times before. I develop custom Apps and AI solutions for clients. It's literally impossible not to have a call with them before the work starts. I understand there is a button on the chat that says arrange a call, but every time I've tried to use that, the buyer doesn't see anything. I can't find any options to even set that up.

I feel like this feature should be a top priority for developers, consultants, and pretty much anyone who actually sells a service over $20$. There needs to be a real integrated or custom-built calendar meeting booking system that I can set my hours on and have my main calendar (Google) attached to. Or just let us use Calendly links and go back to the platform afterwards? 

Is there anything in the pipeline for this at all?

• Like 3

On 6/29/2024 at 12:43 PM, mikecoombe said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked 10000 times before. I develop custom Apps and AI solutions for clients. It's literally impossible not to have a call with them before the work starts. I understand there is a button on the chat that says arrange a call, but every time I've tried to use that, the buyer doesn't see anything. I can't find any options to even set that up.

I feel like this feature should be a top priority for developers, consultants, and pretty much anyone who actually sells a service over $20$. There needs to be a real integrated or custom-built calendar meeting booking system that I can set my hours on and have my main calendar (Google) attached to. Or just let us use Calendly links and go back to the platform afterwards? 

Is there anything in the pipeline for this at all?

Hi there!

I would recommend turning on your consultation feature if you're eligible. 

This will make it so buyers can chat with you to discuss the scope of the order and address any questions before deciding whether it will be a great fit. You can offer either free or unpaid consultations, and you can also connect your Google Calendar and/or Office (Microsoft) Calendar. 

For more information on this feature, check out the following Help Center article: 

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/12307695633041-Paid-video-consultations-for-sellers

Hope this helps!